Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official application for more tags

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Hai guize watz going on in the thr....
BAU5EEM.gif

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I don't get, you left in a glorious state of butthurt and come back 5 months later only to... ask for more tags?!

5 months of butthurt, you should write a book.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I don't get, you left in a glorious state of butthurt and come back 5 months later only to... ask for more tags?!

5 months of butthurt, you should write a book.

Isn't this basically the back story for 90% of authors?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
You fucked yourself over by making your true intentions clear from the start.

Fucking djinn.

I know, but I just like fucking with him and then watching how he tries to pretend that it doesn't bother him. It's entertaining if nothing else...

I wish more of the "manly men" on this site had the balls to fuck with that motherfucker.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I propose a "Gothic is a 3rd person RPG" tag.
How about 'cannot into camera views' for a tag?

I'll take it.

Lady Error Did you get your Divinity: Original Sin contest prize?

Yes, thanks.

you should write a book.

You'll gonna laugh (or not), but I am actually writing a book.

DU has been a good role-model for designing the evil overlord who (spoiler alert!) doesn't win in the end.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
You'll gonna laugh (or not), but I am actually writing a book.

DU has been a good role-model for designing the evil overlord who (spoiler alert!) doesn't win in the end.
So, you're so butthurt over a tag that you got on an internet forum that you decided to write a book in which the forum admin who gave you a tag is an evil overlord who loses.

Yeah I'm laughing alright.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The forum admin was more like a secondary type of inspiration, but he did come in quite handy.

And yeah, I am so butthurt I can hardly walk straight.

I humbly present you a new custom tag for modders. I think some recognition of their unique efforts and interesting personalities is in order.
zyzU6UO.png

While we at it, a friend suggested that I'd made this. So, to honour his request, here's a little accessory which would suit some of our posters here quite well.
V6wRVr4.png

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
looks like goatse tho

someone takes this and make it good, I'm too tired
PGPm2b9.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom