Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official Codex Monocles

The_Pope

Scholar
It is absurd that a magazine as prestigious as RPGcodex limits its merchandising to items as plebeian as mugs and T-Shirts. The codex should sell its own line of monocles.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Don't forget the top hat. Top hat damn it.

drunkpriest

Scholar
386375744v2_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Just wondering if you have sold any of these?

LazyD

Liturgist
Brainwashed sheeple of the KWA perhaps?

Or a loyal servant to the hive Overlord.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Rhetorical question. Some people donate to the Chandex.

I'd like to tell a story now I read online.
Dude used to work in a gaming shop. They had bought a bunch of Sega consoles and then Sega died. So they were sitting on priceless worthless plastic. One day he decided to lower the price and at least try to sell some. But his boss, a wise man, stopped him. He said: "Dudebro, we hold the price! Because hear hear, every morning an idiot wakes up. And we just hop that today he waltzes to us."

PS: Thread should be about what glasses the Chandex population wears.

Exmit

Scholar
Instead of giving codex internets we should be giving monocles , dex would be 1st

The_Pope

Scholar
Hoaxmetal said:
And how would codex monocles differ from non-codex monocles?

They wouldn't. Monocles are already perfect, and thus any change would be :decline:

MisterStone

Arcane
If one of those custom merchandise printing companies had rudimentary top hats that could be printed with the codex logo, that would be p. cool. Don't see this anywhere though.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hoaxmetal said:
And how would codex monocles differ from non-codex monocles?

They'd have RPGCODEX written over the lens so your sight is filled with a cloud of rage whenever you put them on.

A codex monocle would detect the games the user is playing, and upon sight of new shit it would drive a pin into the nearest eye, then play "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell" in Tony Jay's voice.

Melcar

Arcane
We need monocles. Codex should start selling mascots too. I want my own Codex bird. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom