Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You ever notice this thread is filled with posters you've never noticed post anything useful or that are completely unknown, rare exceptions aside?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Sorry guys I ACTUALLY SPEAK TO PEOPLE when I play games. It's something I need to do since all my real life friends are dead and gone.

Rusty please be my friend. Please I even got 76 for free on Prime.

Last edited:

NotSerious

Novice
Patron
RPG Wokedex
As you may have heard, following disagreements over moderation policy with the owner of the previous server, the RPG Codex now has an actual official Discord server administered directly by Codex staff.

Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/ZyKeA6k7US

The rules on joining are the same as before. You have to be either a veteran poster or a patron, eligible to post in Off-Topic Discussion and Shoutbox. If you meet that requirement, post a link to your forum profile in the entrance channel, identify yourself in this thread, and we'll let you in.
HIGHLY DISTINGUISHED POSTER OF RENOWN.

Open the gates so I can fire out some abuse and get banned.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I really do not know what discord does. Some kids I was doing a proofreading for wanted me to communicate using it, but I told them we'd use messenger instead.

Here it goes... jvegi#8271

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hmmmm.... imagine a blobber or w/e like MM and Porky takes two of those slots. Maybe that is why 8 member parties shrunk to 4.

Halfling%2BSymbol%2B2.png

On the bright side, I would bring a lot more powerful abilities to the table. Power Cheeseburger Strike +10, Banish Brasilians, Summon Lesser Crispy...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom