Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Jaedar, Jaedar, GMT+1 on sunday and forwards
As for team, I can't decide between supahcool custom named pro elves OR superdumb, super lucky on level ups skavens from f13 league.

The lure of a possible clawpomb and turn 1TD is strong my bruthas. But so is custom names. Both will likely be very close to 1400 TV.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Well, I'll definitely have to consider it. But if I play gobbos, who will stop the danish tide?!

Also every time I play gobbos I have sum srsz bad rolls.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Also every time I play gobbos I have sum srsz bad rolls.

that's because you don't know the secret to playing goblins

and that's why goblins are covert OPs

on second thought maybe I should abandon lizardmen and take the goblins from previous season again :troll:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
alright møðerfuggers

Cyanide ID: howerujoncypjes (yeah, eat it)
Steam ID: I suppose it's either nehanowicz or reason and dignyty of a dog
Timezone: GMT+2 (+1 soon, I think)
Team: THE BUMZURS:

fJyWyPt.jpg

now I either buy a yhetee for some SWEEET claw carnage or two linemen for some EVEN MORE SWEET fouling extravaganza

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This preprosterous slander that Jaedar was in anyway champion of the last league is aggravating. I may have to post several butthurt emoticons to sate my hunger for justice.

TripJack

Hedonist
can a dumb scrub like tripjack who still has no idea how to play blood bowl and who was forced to bail on a previous league join :codexisfor:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
can a dumb scrub like tripjack who still has no idea how to play blood bowl and who was forced to bail on a previous league join :codexisfor:

Only requirement to join is that you actually show up to play each week (you make a date with your opponent) and that you complete the league. The rest is up to you :thumbsup:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
When are you guys starting? My computer's broken atm but shouldn't take more than a couple of days to fix it and get everything ready.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
My team is almost ready, playing High Elf. Probably will sign up today already :)

EDIT: Unless disaster strikes and my team is decimated during one of the next couple of matches.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
looks shopped

i can tell by the pixels

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom