Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Owlcat Games' next RPG is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Xeon

Augur
Yeah, I think for the most part I am against time limits, unless you are cursed or under some shitty disease that will kill you if you take too long I really don't want a game over screen, and I would rather have a bad outcome to deal with or something.

oscar

Arcane
The only one of the nu-RTWP RPGs that's genuinely impressed me. I'm a turn-based man at the end of the day but I had to admit that it was used very admirably in Pathfinder (as in you can let your party cruise on easy fights without much management but will be micromanaging like a maniac on the tough ones). A fun, tough and well-tuned game with very in-depth character building.

Stokowski

Arcane
FlNnKGb.jpg

Ghoulem

Erudite
I never liked the leveling system, gameplay, interface, loading times or story of Pathfinder Kingmaker, and I only played it out of obligation to the money I spent on it. I might try the next one if someone pays me to do it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom