Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Passage

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Hello fellow codexers! I'm going to show you this little indie gem called Passage. You can download it here. Now go ahead and play it. Don't keep reading now because it will ruin your experience! Goddamnit! Stop!

Done? Now that you've played it (or ignored it like the faggot you are) you will understand the unique experience this game transmits.

It's a game about life, about our personal journey in this world, about choices & consequences! Will you get a good girl to follow you in this trip? Will you try to go the furthest possible in this life in a straightforward line or try to explore it and find all the treasures it has to offer? (In my case it showed me how curiosity can keep me 5 minutes pressing the --> key as the others didn't seem to work for me)

I can firmly say that this is the best example of the indie bullshit art in the net.

But now, I give you a better version of this little piece of art. This, I would say is the Codexer version of Passage.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Wow that game was really fucking boring and shit. Thanks for the tip.

Hory

Erudite
storeBadge.png
That's where I stopped reading.

I.C. Wiener

Educated
I liked it. At least I did when I played it a few years ago. I don't care for these pretentious flash games that last 30 seconds and ham-fistedly attempt to deliver some profound philosophical message, but this one is probably the best of that shitty genre. Gave me something to think about when I was afraid of getting old.

The parody is really funny. Until you go to the guy's website and he has his head even further up his ass than the guy who made the game he is parodying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom