Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

user

Savant
I can never tell whether you're being serious or not...

He is kind of right, I don't think they would phrase it like that either. However it fits perfectly. "Themed by Symphonic Orchestra" would be more legit, but it doesn't fit.

Edit: Did I get the "he" wrong, fantadomat?

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It sounds perfectly normal,you two fags are just overthinking it. Everyone knows that they compose a few pieces with the orchestra,most likely a whole album,then they cut parts of the tracks and use them as themes. Normal human beings will understand the meaning of "Themes by an orchestra" lol. Stop being a bunch of pretentious fags.

user

Savant
As far as the stretch goals go, they will probably already have deep enough C&C, but I would prefer if they built on that instead of adding "extra x" at this point. Things like corrupting your army, adding more commander resolution events, deals with the demon lords alt ending (if they don't have that already), extra goals that are not too obvious (like the curse P:K resolution) and shiet like that.

LabRat

Learned
Ratfolk monk sounds interesting. I remember there is a japanese rat yokai called Tesso. Maybe I will go demon mythic path, but I hope Owlcat can add rakshasa or asura mythics path.
https://hyakumonogatari.com/2013/04/08/tesso-the-iron-rat/
v2tKPRi.jpg

f3GKDof.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It sounds perfectly normal,you two fags are just overthinking it. Everyone knows that they compose a few pieces with the orchestra,most likely a whole album,then they cut parts of the tracks and use them as themes. Normal human beings will understand the meaning of "Themes by an orchestra" lol. Stop being a bunch of pretentious fags.
First of all, I'm not a normal. I wouldn't post on the Codex if I were. Second of all, "themes by symphonic orchestra" sounds weird to me, it's not proper English no matter how you spin it. Yes, I get what they mean, that doesn't mean it's the correct way to say it, lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
First of all, I'm not a normal. I wouldn't post on the Codex if I were. Second of all, "themes by symphonic orchestra" sounds weird to me, it's not proper English no matter how you spin it. Yes, I get what they mean, that doesn't mean it's the correct way to say it, lol.
It is normal way to say it,nobody in real life cares about "a correct way". And yes you are not normal guy lacrimas :),that is why i was telling you guys to put a break on your autism and move on lol.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I agree it sounds weird. Could be something entirely different, of course, but we spent lots of time trying and nothing else fits that shit. I gave up, actually, after trying names, things, places...

Well, maybe it will be something completely different, after all, but it will surprise me.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Oh great! Kickstarter comments have turned into favela fight over financial and moral duty for Owlcats to translate game into Portuguese. Aaand now Brazzilians in comments have switched from english to their tongue, split into warring factions and every third comment is written in increasingly angry Portuguese.Typical RPG Kickstarter Day 8th :?

frajaq

Erudite
Oh great! Kickstarter comments have turned into favela fight over financial and moral duty for Owlcats to translate game into Portuguese. Aaand now Brazzilians in comments have switched from english to their tongue, split into warring factions and every third comment is written in increasingly angry Portuguese.Typical RPG Kickstarter Day 8th :?

based

Delterius

Arcane
Come to Brazil

Tbh, "themes" by symphonic orchestra doesn't sound like proper English to me. The wording looks strange to me. At least the terminology is wrong if it is indeed that. The music can be performed by or recorded with an orchestra, but "themes by" makes it look like the orchestra are composing them. And "theme" is not the whole piece, it's a characteristic melody that functions like an "anchor" or something to develop after that, depending on the context.
It doesn't sound like proper English, because Russians wrote it, blyat.

Drowed

Arcane

Honestly, I can't stand to see this stupidity when it happens, whatever the language. Damn, I learned to read english playing video games, learn to read a fucking game for god's sake. This habit has also spread in Steam and other places on the internet, I also see many chinese people complaining, saying things like "No Chinese No Buy" or whatever. I just can't understand it.

Quick Edit: And the worst thing is that I imagine that 90% of those people are just the kind of people who would skip most of the dialogues without reading it anyway and then complain that they can't beat a quest or don't know how to progress in the game.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Come to Brazil
I hear it has nice beaches, and that the women have big asses and penises.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom