Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
pu8mg068lzs71.png
Wtf are they putting in the water in Poland? Can you not be a faggot for just one post, Sunri?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

If you think a bit Arueshalae is not a great romancing option. I mean, she worked in a brothel, had thousands of demon and demonologists dicks inside her each year for thousands of years. But for the MC, she demands love and commitment. That is not acceptable. She must give a lot of pleasure and do everything to please the MC for a very long time before the MC even thinks on entering in a relationship, otherwise, being single is the best option. And you can enjoy the brothel as a single dude.

But Aivu, Aivu is the best thing about Azata mythic path.

I mean, lich is all about powerful spells. Azata is all about cool companions and making then even better.

volklore

Arcane
So apparently I murdered the entire fleshmarkets because azata, pretty cool moment though for something that was all about songs and hippies it felt pretty satisfying to go on a rampage. But, but, but ... Am I am screwed out of all the merchandise ? The respec guy also disappeared ... I might have to reload and do this quest again, pity it was a really long fight.

cw8

Cipher
I got to the point where I can choose the Mythic Classes again. Gold Dragon feels really underwhelming, other than its breath attack which you can spam non-stop. I hope they add more abilities to it. Meanwhile, the Angel gets mutiple Ion cannons at Mythic 8 and buffs that nullify almost all debuffs.. As much as I want to go Gold Dragon, I see no reason to veer off from Angel on my first playthrough.

cw8

Cipher
You can Baleful Polymorph the already polymorphed character. That lowers the Dispel DC considerably, otherwise my main char would have finished the game like this:

Y5ma25t.jpg

Haha, didn't know that. I had to dispel curse till the roll hit 19-20 for the polymorph to end. I guess Baphomet really hates Nenio.

Sunri

Liturgist
So apparently I murdered the entire fleshmarkets because azata, pretty cool moment though for something that was all about songs and hippies it felt pretty satisfying to go on a rampage. But, but, but ... Am I am screwed out of all the merchandise ? The respec guy also disappeared ... I might have to reload and do this quest again, pity it was a really long fight.
You can restock in mage tower upper abbys

Wtf are they putting in the water in Poland? Can you not be a faggot for just one post, Sunri?

eat cum

Sunri

Liturgist

If you think a bit Arueshalae is not a great romancing option. I mean, she worked in a brothel, had thousands of demon and demonologists dicks inside her each year for thousands of years. But for the MC, she demands love and commitment. That is not acceptable. She must give a lot of pleasure and do everything to please the MC for a very long time before the MC even thinks on entering in a relationship, otherwise, being single is the best option. And you can enjoy the brothel as a single dude.

But Aivu, Aivu is the best thing about Azata mythic path.

I mean, lich is all about powerful spells. Azata is all about cool companions and making then even better.

I don't care about past only present and this is world when you can cure disease and restore lost limbs with one incantation so who cares my character was sleeping with 5 people when the commitment part came and it was
Daeran who wanted me to break with the rest i must say it looked quite hilarious when whole group of people barged into my room :shredder:

Yosharian

Arcane
:notsureifserious:

Mauman

Learned
Well fuck. I just got Aspect of the asp (which is supposed to add extra acid damage on all ray spells).

Got super excited.

Took elemental barrage on my fire blaster.

Cast scorching ray.......AND NOTHING.

God dammit Owlcat.

Longes

Augur
Well fuck. I just got Aspect of the asp (which is supposed to add extra acid damage on all ray spells).

Got super excited.

Took elemental barrage on my fire blaster.

Cast scorching ray.......AND NOTHING.

God dammit Owlcat.
Giving you a poison-improving amulet in the game where everyone is immune to poison is a galaxy brain move.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Could someone do me a solid and give me a recommendation on which area to start with - Wintersun, Ivory Tower or Grimwood?

Some days ago my playthrough crossed the 100-hour mark, which is usually when I begin to run out of enthusiasm, and in recent evenings I find that I'm struggling to keep going. The cycle of buff-pray to RNG-sweep the map of collectables is wearing me down, and without a halfway interesting story to motivate me, lack of enough feeling of progression, and gimmick boss battles, it begins to feel more and more like a mediocre experience a la D:OS2.

Longes

Augur
Could someone do me a solid and give me a recommendation on which area to start with - Wintersun, Ivory Tower or Grimwood?

Some days ago my playthrough crossed the 100-hour mark, which is usually when I begin to run out of enthusiasm, and in recent evenings I find that I'm struggling to keep going. The cycle of buff-pray to RNG-sweep the map of collectables is wearing me down, and without a halfway interesting story to motivate me, lack of enough feeling of progression, and gimmick boss battles, it begins to feel more and more like a mediocre experience a la D:OS2.
You can't actually enter Ivory Sanctum until you've done Wintersun, and going to Ivory Sanctum fails the dragon hunt (there are reasons for that). So do Ivory Sanctum last. I'd recommend doing Dragon Hunt first, because it's much shorter than Wintersun. If you can't win the fight - do Wintersun first.

Also, how the fuck are you that slow? At 100 hours I beat my first playthrough.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I forgot about that. They get bonus Cha by being next to you. Also you can level up Cha every 4 levels. Also you can give the horse Cha +6 headband.
The point is, it's still a pretty shitty investment considering the fact you can basically not burn a mythic feat and make your companion into an undead-like creature with a simple spell.
I don't know how having a seperate Lich spellbook works. What is the casting stat in that case?

Longes

Augur
I forgot about that. They get bonus Cha by being next to you. Also you can level up Cha every 4 levels. Also you can give the horse Cha +6 headband.
The point is, it's still a pretty shitty investment considering the fact you can basically not burn a mythic feat and make your companion into an undead-like creature with a simple spell.
I don't know how having a seperate Lich spellbook works. What is the casting stat in that case?
Mythic Rank.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You can't actually enter Ivory Sanctum until you've done Wintersun, and going to Ivory Sanctum fails the dragon hunt (there are reasons for that). So do Ivory Sanctum last. I'd recommend doing Dragon Hunt first, because it's much shorter than Wintersun. If you can't win the fight - do Wintersun first.

Also, how the fuck are you that slow? At 100 hours I beat my first playthrough.
I was wrong, actually I have two playthroughs, the second is a little over 50 hours, and they make 100 hours combined. Both are on Core, the first one is with a Wizard, where I handicapped myself additionally by making some bad build and companion choices. The second playthrough is with a Cavalier, and it's going much better, but the overall 100 hours of playing is wearing me out.

AwesomeButton

Patron
If I'm supposed to take up the quests in succession why on Earth open all locations at the same time? Just to simulate the world is open? :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom