Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Peripeteia - Deus Ex-inspired FPS/RPG set in anime cyberpunk Poland

None

Scholar
Last edited by a moderator:

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Release the fucking game already! And what's up with this suppressors exploding or having limited usability? Is everyone an MGS fan or something? Well too bad, MGS sucks. Thief rules! And Splinter Cell, kinda.

Shodanon

Ninth Exodus
Developer
Assasins?!

Release the fucking game already! And what's up with this suppressors exploding or having limited usability? Is everyone an MGS fan or something? Well too bad, MGS sucks. Thief rules! And Splinter Cell, kinda.
Oil filters have a limited usability as suppressors in real life, don't they? Purpose-built ones will last you forever, even if realistically many would need replacement wipes.
1656176201813.png

Pearass

Educated

Screenshot Saturday: Bliss

This Screenshot Saturday, Marie allows herselfa moment of peace at her cozy apartment, partaking in the most slavic of pastimes.
Well if nothing else they've completely won me over with their sense of aesthetics - both auditorily and visually. Perfectly captures that grimey cyberpunk atmosphere à la Neruomancer. I also get some heavy Serial Experiments Lain vibes, but that might just be me.

It was also nice to see a glimpse of a smaller environment. They've gone to great lengths thus far to show off the sprawling maps so it's nice to see that they still do intend for some more cramped spaces as well.

S.torch

Arbiter
Is looking better and better. Hope the protagonist gets a cuter voice when she receives damage.

Kerghnox

Novice
I was going to disregard this after seeing the terrifying looking anime girl, but watching more of the videos made me change my mind. Gonna add this shit to my wishlist. Will there be multiple methods for taking down bosses?

Marat

Arcane
Wumao

Screenshot Saturday: Getting to Know Them

This Screenshot Saturday, we present new ways to explore the world of Peripeteia: most friendly NPCs will now have something to tell you, while not taking you out of the gameplay with a full-blown conversation window. If you want to learn more about an NPC, a new implant will tell you their health and affiliation, as well as the status of in-world objects.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg

This week we're showing off a unified reload animation system for our guns, with a higher level of fidelity (even if animations are WIP), staged reloads and easier implementation.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom