Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition for Warpig to come back to shoutbox - not ban related

Should Warpig, the apple of Poland's eye, come back to shoutbox?

• Total voters
It seems our favorite incel resistance leader, one warpig, still habitates the lonely halls of the 'Codex, but refuses to come to his previous favorite spot, the shoutbox.

I personally feel like this is unacceptable. His incel antics are sorely missed, and he should come back. Vote below.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Maxie's gone which removes an incentive to post in the box. Supervoid is around during Pole posting hours which is a strong disincentive. :M

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Shoutbox is irrevocably ruined now. Warpig posting there would be like throwing pearls before... wait a minute

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Nothing wrong with being an incel. Modern media makes it seem like everyone except you is Mr. Cool, but historically speaking, DNA analysis showed that only like 40-50% of men passed on their genes throughout time. It often for non-obvious reasons too, like people not wanting to date down to their level, or just being asocial or whatever.

Now warpig, warpig made inceldom entertaining.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Nothing wrong with being an incel. Modern media makes it seem like everyone except you is Mr. Cool, but historically speaking, DNA analysis showed that only like 40-50% of men passed on their genes throughout time. It often for non-obvious reasons too, like people not wanting to date down to their level, or just being asocial or whatever.

Now warpig, warpig made inceldom entertaining.

That's because women targeted those men and would cheat on their husbands to have Chad's kid. Latest figures coming out that up to 50% of children are bastards since their mom stepped out on her husband. That's compliments of DNA testing companies being affordable for everyone. That definitely makes family reunions awkward. :lol:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
The only things I can recall warpig ever posting are potatospeak and complaining about his sad, lonely incel life.
He loved cute Japanese girls which made me feel like less of an outcast in threads where that comes up

Semiurge

Cipher
Sooner or later
You'll be a Warpig woman hater
It's inevitable
And to become one
You've gotta really hate to love them
Warpig woman hater

Peachcurl

Cipher
tE17kzx.png

j51uHm1.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The only things I can recall warpig ever posting are potatospeak and complaining about his sad, lonely incel life.
I know everyone here loves to joke about your dementia, but if you can't recall warpig posting about jcuties you should really go get yourself checked

And how is posting about "jcuties" not part of a sad, lonely incel life?

dacencora

I know everyone here loves to joke about your dementia, but if you can't recall warpig posting about jcuties you should really go get yourself checked

And how is posting about "jcuties" not part of a sad, lonely incel life?
I’m not really attracted to anyone that’s not either white or latina, but there’s nothing wrong with a little j-cutie appreciation. I think most men talk about women they find hot, or in this case, cute.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom