Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PLANE TICKETS, BITCH!!!

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Vault Dweller said:
Roqua said:
And using debit card does not incrue interest, which is giving credit companies back their money plus more of your own.
Not if you spend only what you can afford and pay the credit card bill in full and on time, in which case you pay 0 interest AND earn whatever bonuses the card offers (air miles, new car discounts, cashback, etc).

True. My wife's grandparents do that. I'm not disciplined enough, or my wife and I are not. When we use the credit card, it means we couldn't afford the purchase or to pay the full bill whe the payment is due.

But if you are going to use a debit card, you might as well go to your bank and see if they have debit cards with reward options with a 3rd party vendor. Bank of America has a lot of these, state by state.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Jim Kata said:
You have less protection using a debit card, and if someone steals it, your 4 digit pin number is not going to help you be secure.

In short, you are an idiot not only for using a debit card, but for having one in the first place.

Bull shit. If you live in the US you are protected by fraud laws. Credit and banks are 100% (minus 50 dollars) responsible for all fraudulent transactions if reported within 60 (or maybe its 90) days.

A lot of banks and credit companies have bullshit programs to make you belive they came up with this themselves, like the Total Liablity Protection on both my BoA debit and credit card, but that isn't true. Check fraud is also covered, as well as just regul;ar account fraud.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
Roqua said:
Jim Kata said:
You have less protection using a debit card, and if someone steals it, your 4 digit pin number is not going to help you be secure.

In short, you are an idiot not only for using a debit card, but for having one in the first place.

Bull shit. If you live in the US you are protected by fraud laws. Credit and banks are 100% (minus 50 dollars) responsible for all fraudulent transactions if reported within 60 (or maybe its 90) days.

A lot of banks and credit companies have bullshit programs to make you belive they came up with this themselves, like the Total Liablity Protection on both my BoA debit and credit card, but that isn't true. Check fraud is also covered, as well as just regul;ar account fraud.

You're a fucking idiot, Roqua (part 237).

Those are new laws and I believe it is 500 dollars, but even then THE MONEY IS GONE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. GOOD LUCK GETTING IT BACK. Not to mention the overdraws, mortgage late fees etc. when all your checks and auto withdrawls that bounce. Also don't mention that I know many idiots like you who have had their debit card stolen, and it is a fucking nightmare. With a credit card, they can't ever force you to pay, even if you make the charges yourself.

So, in summary, you know nothing about anything and should just shut your stupid fucking yaphole because all the garbage you spew is ignorant bullshit. Go back to your sad little loser job that fills you with rage that I can post from work when I please.

John Yossarian

Magister
Roqua's right as far as Bank of America goes. I lost my debit card in a gas station right outside miami, didn't notice for 3 days and when I checked online, whoever found it had bought $ 200 in gas stations and car parts places that didnt need the pin number. I called the bank and after they saw there was something weird with those transactions they put the $200 back in my account after a week.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Hm, that's great and kudos and all, but I wonder what was actually weird about those transactions, if the stations etc didn't even need the pin number?

John Yossarian

Magister
Well it went from some books and groceries I bought in Gainesville to 3 or so consecutive transactions at gas stations and a car part at that crappy store, and wouldnt you think it's weird if the card was only being used at places where the pin wasn't needed?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Jim Kata said:
Roqua said:
Jim Kata said:

You're a fucking idiot, Roqua (part 237).

Those are new laws and I believe it is 500 dollars, but even then THE MONEY IS GONE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. GOOD LUCK GETTING IT BACK. Not to mention the overdraws, mortgage late fees etc. when all your checks and auto withdrawls that bounce. Also don't mention that I know many idiots like you who have had their debit card stolen, and it is a fucking nightmare. With a credit card, they can't ever force you to pay, even if you make the charges yourself.

So, in summary, you know nothing about anything and should just shut your stupid fucking yaphole because all the garbage you spew is ignorant bullshit. Go back to your sad little loser job that fills you with rage that I can post from work when I please.

Its called a temporary credit. they have to give it to you by law. And its 50 for certain. And every major bank refunds that so they can say zero liability on the customers end.

Having a debit card stolen can be rough, as you have to fill out paper work and make a fax. How fucking terrible.

Yet again, I am right and you're an ignorant, lying fucking retard.

Cjeck out the stats of what subjects consumers to more fraudulent theft, the internet or regular mail?

If your debit card is stolen your money is not gone. If your wallet is stolen all the cash is gone perminently. 100% liablity. Much safer to not carry cash. Also, most bigger banks have 24 hour support to report your card stolen, which can block the card, making it useless. You can call the cops 24 hours a day also, but chances of getting your cash back is pretty slim.

If uou give someone a check, they have your account number, routing number, name, and address. If they get your debit card (most bigger banks are issueing them with photos on them) they get useless numbers that can be blocked in 2 seconds and you get all the money back.

Debit card does not open up consumers to indentity thieft nearly to the extent that checks and statement theift does. Of course, if you lose your wallet and your IDs are in it that would help far more than a usless debit card.

Call your bank and see how they verify you are actually you. And then report your card stolen. Make sure your last transaction was pinless, less than 50, and didn't require a signature (like an internet purchase of a non-mailed item. Buy a downoad of something). Say it wasn't you. Within a week you will have a new debit card. Within 24 hours you will have a perminent credit to your account. Most banks don't require any paper work for actibity you claim is fraudulent that is less than 50.

More than 50 you will get a temp credit, 30 days to fax in paperwork, and the the temp credit will turn perminent if the story checks out. Zero lose, zero ID theft, zero long term pain, and very minor drain on time.

You, dear sir, are more than a fucking idiot. You are a liar and an idiot. You don't run a company, or you'd have a much better understanding of business. You know shit about shit, and you can't even kind of talk the talk. Your just an internet poser. I don't claim to have a fancy job nor have I ever claimed that I make much. When i make a statement, I state what I know to be true. When I argue opinion, I let it be known that its my opinion. If I talk about something I don't know much about, I don't clam to know much about it. The truth will set you free Jim. Just tell us the truth. Come clean, stop being such a moron, and you might find people won't despise you for being an internet poser, and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

edit: overdraft fees, returned item fees, or any financial related fee has to be refunded if a claim pans out (that is a direct result of the fraud). And again, if people aren't retarded and check their liquid account regularly, they get the credit before the morgage is due.

MountainWest

Scholar
Re: Can we preorder it yet?

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
It worries me that he says he's been playing Gothic 3 for some time now...
Well, I'm a gamer first, otherwise I wouldn't even be on this site.

I think I came of a little harsh with my posts. Having English as second language often forces me to use words that are somewhat what I want to use, but not exactly, and thus the mood of my posts gets harsher/softer than I intended. However, my worries - as stated by this quote - wasn't that you played Gothic 3. It was that you played Gothic 3 and did not work on AoD. That's a 1/0 ratio.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
he does have a full-time job... but if you love what you're doing you'll fucking get up in the middle of the night just to write down/implement a new idea.
Making games is hard. Very hard. Especially from scratch (vs. designing a NWN module, for example). Sure, it's an enjoyable work, but it's work nonetheless. Right now we have a crisis at work. I had to fire several managers and I have more than enough to deal with at the moment. When I get home, my brain shuts down and I can do very little. Hopefully, the crisis will be over in a couple of weeks. You start each week expecting to be able to work every day, but then some shit happens, and you lose a day, then two, and before you know it, you only worked the weekends.

Sorry to hear that. I see now that my post could be read as if I questioned your dedication to the project, and that in a not very pleasant way. Well, I did question it, but just at this point in time. As in "Is he feeling low?" Your reasons not to work on AoD, however, are more than valid.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
Especially in the end-phase of a project.
The end-phase is the hardest. That's where you look at everything you've done and start throwing things out. Or feel that something must be added, because this particular feature (the money system, for example) feels empty, generic, and non-interesting in general.

Wil replacing the existing currency system with a better one make AoD a better game? Maybe, maybe not. What I've always liked about the pre-WoW Blizzard games is the insane attention to details. There is a huge difference (in every way) between a good, but unpolished game (Arcanum, Gothic 3, etc) and a good AND polished game (Fallout, Darklands, etc).

I want a polished product and I'm glad you have this attitude,as long as you remember that things can always get better no matter how much you polish them... but I'm sure you do. I'm not a raving junkie that needs my RPG-fix right now no matter the cost.

Regarding the currency system (even though it was just an example): as long as I'm broke I'm a happy camper :D . Make money worth working for. It's fucking ridiculuos how you in most games walk around with 100k worth of gold in your backpack only to take on jobs that reward you 200 more.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
I wouldn't be surprised if those graphics complaints and writing complaints curbed his enthusiasm a little.
Not at all. People were bitching about this and that from day one. I disregard retarded criticism and look for valuable opinions that actually help us a lot. When you work on something for a long time, it's getting harder and harder to look at your work objectively simply because you become used to it. So, looking at our work through your eyes is a great experience.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
It's never fun to have to re-do what you thought was good. It puts doubts in ones skull.
Unless one realizes and accepts the fact that mistakes will be made, but isn't sure where. If you are looking at a good example of what happens when developers are certain that what they do is good, dismiss criticism, and are unwilling to change things, take a look at Oblivion.

There's a difference between beeing:
1) arrogant, ignorant and catering to the casual gamer to make money, thus giving the finger to their old time fans (i.e. Bethesda).
2) Having to hire a writer/editor because your writing isn't up to par + having to change from 2d to 3d.

Again, the outcome were good things. The criticsm was a great thing. Without the criticism you probably would have released a game only the Codex wanted to play. And I think we all now what that would have meant for the possibility of a AoD2. But, it's not fun having to realise that what you think is good - what you have been working on for a long time - just doesn't cut it. Fuck, don't tell me you read the criticism and thought "Oh great, now I know! Happy days! Yippie! The beer's on me tonight!!!" That's just not how people work.

Of course, if you presented your (early) material with a "Lets see what they want"-attitude, then I can understand how you can take the criticsm as something purely positive.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
I was talking out of my own experience, how a project can fill you with joy one minute and bore you to death the next if things doesn't work out as planned.
We've been working on it since Mar 2004. That's a long time. A lot of things didn't go as planned. We are still here. You can judge by the screenshots that we release more or less regularly how far we've come. If you think that some whining will force me to abandon all this work, you are mistaken.
Here's a big misunderstaning and the fault is mine. When I was talking about "how a project can bore you the next minute", I didn't mean from that point until eternity.

And, no, the thought that you would abandon AoD didn't even cross my mind.

Vault Dweller said:
MountainWest said:
...and I'm sure he thought they were perfectly fine when he first showed them to us
Not really. I'm well aware of my flaws. I expected a better reaction, to be honest, but I wasn't surprised by the criticism. As a non-native English speaker (it's my third language, unfortunately), I see things differently and I can't see all the issues as clearly as native speakers do, but that's why I have you guys.

Third language, you say. Canada implies French as first language (if not English). But then again, If you really had French as first language and were stationed in Canada, one would think English would be your second language... Now I'm thinking you're an immigrant (because of your work) and have French as second language... It's a mystary!! One I have to have the answer to. So whats your first language?

In any case, do listen to the native speakers, but do that only for grammatical errors and minor changes. Like when they point out two sentences in a row ending with "though". Mastering a language and being able to point out errors does not in any way equal beeing able to write beutiful text, as shown by a lot of the suggestions in your "The updated writing"-thread.

Cheers!

Perishiko

Scholar
MountainWest said:
but if you love what you're doing you'll fucking get up in the middle of the night just to write down/implement a new idea. Especially in the end-phase of a project.

Have you made a game before? Normaly the end-phase is the biggest pain in the ass(It's daunting and time consuming). At least for me, with my incredibly limited experience.

In the end is all the detailing work; Making sure things work the way they're expected; balancing/tweaking, ect.

And working with a small team(or alone in my case), while you're making even a reasonably sized game, can take up a shit load of time.

MountainWest

Scholar
Perishiko said:
MountainWest said:
but if you love what you're doing you'll fucking get up in the middle of the night just to write down/implement a new idea. Especially in the end-phase of a project.

Have you made a game before? Normaly the end-phase is the biggest pain in the ass(It's daunting and time consuming). At least for me, with my incredibly limited experience.

In the end is all the detailing work; Making sure things work the way they're expected; balancing/tweaking, ect.

And working with a small team(or alone in my case), while you're making even a reasonably sized game, can take up a shit load of time.

No, I haven't made a commercial game or been anywhere near anything as complex as a commercial game (unless you think complexity is simplicity multiplied). And nowhere did I say I had. I said in the end of a project. I have, however, been involved in projects more complex than your avarage joes.

We built and programmed a "line follower" at the university for example. An aoutnomous robot that uses cameras and sensors to read and translate signs on the walls and patterns on the ground to navigate through a pre-built course. It was months of late nights since we had other lectueres to attend to. We were all tired as hell when we finally got it to work as it should. And you know what? We continued to stay up up late just to implement silly things like horns, making the LCD show additional information and shit. Just because we thought it was fun to do so. That's what I meant.Where do you think the extras, the "easter eggs" in a lot of the older games came from? They were not the first to get implemented, I can assure you that.

In VD's case: He doesn't have a dead line, except pleasing the Codex = his "end-phase" is not time-bound. His end-phase includes time for implementing extras if he wants to, if he thinks it's fun to do so. The "new idea" doesn't have to be a new branching quest or a new complex NPC or completly changing the UI. It would surprise me if it was. And again, nowhere did I say it would be such a thing. It might be a fucking one-line inside Codex Joke told by an NPC.

Anyway, I'm sure VD has gotten up in the middle of the night just to write down a dialogue that came to him. Often things get clearer when you lay down and relax. And I'm equally sure that he will get up in the middle of the night to fix or implement something in the future, before we see AoD, before all is said and done.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
John Yossarian said:
Well it went from some books and groceries I bought in Gainesville to 3 or so consecutive transactions at gas stations and a car part at that crappy store, and wouldnt you think it's weird if the card was only being used at places where the pin wasn't needed?
Well, yes, but I wouldn't have thought it'd be enough to convince the bank.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

MountainWest said:
I think I came of a little harsh with my posts.
Not really.

However, my worries - as stated by this quote - wasn't that you played Gothic 3. It was that you played Gothic 3 and did not work on AoD.
That's exactly how I understood it. Like I said, games are my passion, so it's impossible for me to ignore a good game. I did lose at least 4 weeks to G3, but don't blame me, blame Piranha Bytes!

Make money worth working for. It's fucking ridiculuos how you in most games walk around with 100k worth of gold in your backpack only to take on jobs that reward you 200 more.
I don't think that will be the case here.

2) Having to hire a writer/editor because your writing isn't up to par + having to change from 2d to 3d.
Well, if my writing isn't up to par, I can't blame anyone but myself, can I? As for the switch to 3D it was a business decision.

But, it's not fun having to realise that what you think is good - what you have been working on for a long time - just doesn't cut it.
No, it's not. However, if there is one good lesson life can teach you is that you should always accept the possibility that what you think is good actually isn't. The overpaid (110k each) managers whom I fired thought that they were doing a great job. Quite mistakenly, of course. I replaced both of them with a 35k/year coordinator who's already doing a better job. The moral of this story is that thinking that you are doing a great job without accepting the possibility that you aren't and looking for different ways to measure it is one of the biggest mistakes one can make. Does that answer your question?

Fuck, don't tell me you read the criticism and thought "Oh great, now I know! Happy days! Yippie! The beer's on me tonight!!!" That's just not how people work.
My goal is to make a good game. Nothing else (like ego) matters. I was actually glad that it was pointed out, because it gives me a chance to make a better game.

If that sounds fake to you, let me try another approach. I want to make games for a living. That's my dream. If AoD fails because I was stupid and thought that it was the most amazing game in the world, this dream is over. Makes sense?

Now I'm thinking you're an immigrant...
I am.

It's a mystary!! One I have to have the answer to. So whats your first language?
A mystary indeed.

In any case, do listen to the native speakers, but do that only for grammatical errors and minor changes. Like when they point out two sentences in a row ending with "though".
I believe these sentences weren't mine, but the editor's.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
Can you get a temporary credit in advance and magically make all your payments not bounce so your credit doesn't get fucked? Just admit you're a dumbfuck and be done with it.

Countless people have gotten royally fucked over by being so stupid as to have credit cards, but since you are a cretinous little troll who has no social contact with other human beings aside from your disgusting gook wife, you would have no idea this is the case.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Jesus you are an idiot. You just can't grasp simple concepts. First, if someone gets your card number the type of transactions they can make are limited, and the temp credit is granted within 24 hours of a claim being submitted.

And unless you are living paycheck to paycheck, have a history of overdrafting and non-sufficient funds or returned items due to NSFs, the bank has a matrix allowance that will still pay checks that post up to a certain amount. Dickjheads have a matrix allowance of zero. People that never OD their accounts have a matrix allowance of up to 10k or more, depending on the size of the relationship with the bank and again, history of NDF/ODs.

So this is how it would work for a normal, non-retarded person.

1) Card is compromised
2) Fraudelent transactions take place
3) Bank puts a fraud block on the card since spedning has gone outside the persons normal habbits, or deviated too far from normal activity.
4) Customer tries to use card, but doesn't work so they call bank, find out about block and why, if transactions have went from pending to posted status they enter a claim and get a temp credit OR: they call their banks telebanking system, look online, or see that the balance the atm gives them is incorrect and they call the bank.
5) Claim entered, temp credit given.
6) Lerts say all there funds were taken and their morgage posts, and the morgage was 2k and their matrix allowance was 1k. Morgage is returned and incurs a returned item fee. Customer has fee refunded when claim is settled, gets a letter from bank about check fraud to distrubute to companies explaining the person was subject to fraud. Customer faxes letter, or just calles and explains to morgage company, and late payemtn and bounced check fee is refunded. No Morgage company is going to hold a customer accountable for extenuating circumstances such as account fraud.

I also forgot, not only are you the onwer of a multi-billion dollar cortporation that doesn't know shit about banking, you also claim to sleep with thousanbds of women. That wasyour exact claim, thousands. Thousands. You and Wilt the Stilt, sleeping with 5 women a day. Fucking internet poser. I worked for a fucking bank. New laws, sure. I guess 9/11 is still new news, and check 21 is a new act. ANd reg D, C, and CC are also new. And a 6 year old kid is an infant. And Friends is a new show. You're such a fucking moron it hurts. You are far too stupid,. and too much of a liar to waste my time with. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a fucking lying internet poser and we can talk later, you fucking bitch. I'd l;ove to hunt you down and rape your little bitch ass. I fucking hate internet posers. I'd love to puncture your jugular with my dick and watch you gragle and choke and try to suck are around the dick glogging your gay, lying, pansy ass fucking poser thraot you fucking bitch. And then have my ugly gookj wife karate kick you in the head a couple hundred t\imes, then we'll both spit, piss and shit all over you as you lay dying in pain and humilation. Fucking poser.

sabishii

Arbiter
Roqua said:
I'd l;ove to hunt you down and rape your little bitch ass. I fucking hate internet posers. I'd love to puncture your jugular with my dick and watch you gragle and choke and try to suck are around the dick glogging your gay, lying, pansy ass fucking poser thraot you fucking bitch. And then have my ugly gookj wife karate kick you in the head a couple hundred t\imes, then we'll both spit, piss and shit all over you as you lay dying in pain and humilation. Fucking poser.
WTF?

MountainWest

Scholar

Vault Dweller said:
commie verbose bitch slapping that all Che Guevara wannabes can only aspire to
I never questioned your knowledge of the correct answers. As for assuring me you live by them, this will do more than fine:

I want to make games for a living. That's my dream. If AoD fails because I was stupid and thought that it was the most amazing game in the world, this dream is over.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
sabishii said:
Roqua said:
I'd l;ove to hunt you down and rape your little bitch ass. I fucking hate internet posers. I'd love to puncture your jugular with my dick and watch you gragle and choke and try to suck are around the dick glogging your gay, lying, pansy ass fucking poser thraot you fucking bitch. And then have my ugly gookj wife karate kick you in the head a couple hundred t\imes, then we'll both spit, piss and shit all over you as you lay dying in pain and humilation. Fucking poser.
WTF?

I guess they can't just dumbfuck everyone, but he certainly deserves it. His crazy rantings are not even really amusing, just slightly sad.

MountainWest

Scholar

Role-Player said:
MountainWest said:
Vault Dweller said:
commie verbose bitch slapping that all Che Guevara wannabes can only aspire to
I never questioned your knowledge of the correct answers.

Er, I said that, not Vault.

Yes. And instead of writing "snip" or "text" or quoting his whole text I used your answer to sum up what he wrote. It was a joke. Appareantly not a funny one, but still an attempt at a joke.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Jim Kata said:
sabishii said:
Roqua said:
WTF?

I guess they can't just dumbfuck everyone, but he certainly deserves it. His crazy rantings are not even really amusing, just slightly sad.

Actually that was some pretty priceless Roqua, warms the cockles. Nice to see it in the AoD forum as well, to greet any new visitors coming via the game's publicity.

No matter how rich and well-to-do VD gets from the game, he'll never shake off his seedy past. The Codex will follow him around, kind of like how the ghosts from Poltergeist followed the family around when they moved house in Poltergeist 2.

or was that Amityville..

Roqua

Prospernaut
Jim Kata said:
sabishii said:
Roqua said:
WTF?

Well, Jim, I would wear a dumfuck title as a badge of honor seeing as how this site is being overtaken by a bunch of FPS fan fucking internet posers. When I have to waste my time explaining basic knowledge to a fucking retard every two minutes who is too stupid to know how basic transactions work through banking, and who thinks cash or checks is a better or safer option than debit cards, and who also changes his claims of being the big boss man when it suites him, my level of giving a fuck of what you, or your retarded buddies think, drops to nothing. You make a thousand posts in 5 months, and not one of them had any useful or correct information.

And look at your rant that started my rant. You want to bring my wife into it, you make it personal. I don’t forget shit like that. I harbor vengeance. I dream about it. I waited 4 years to get back at some fucking dickheaded staff sergeant after I got out of the army. You and twinfalls will get what I owe you. You fuck with my family that’s a guarantee I won’t let shit drop. And when I put your mouth on a curb and stomp on your head I’m pretty sure you are going to wish you weren’t an internet shit-talking poser, Jimmy.

I don’t give a fuck if you find me entertaining, the only thing I care about in regards to you is how pleasurable it will be to see your teeth imbedded in a curb and how satisfying your cries of pain will be.

Twinfalls lives in Australia, so he’ll be a little hard to get to. I live in RI. Lets set shit up Jimmy. Stop being a shit talker and lets make this happen. I might be a loud mouth, but I’ll back it up with action. I’m pretty sure you’re just a fucking blowhard. I’m sure you’ll pull a twinfalls, claim to be super rich and successful but demand I go to someplace I can’t get to. Like Iowa today at 5. Back up your shit talking with action. Stop being an internet poser and try being a man for once.

You start a preorder post and then state anyone who uses a debit/credit card is an idiot. All other forms of payment would hurt VD. Checks, certified checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, etc, can all have a stop payment placed on them immediately. Debit card purchases can’t. Debit card purchases allow for the distribution of the game without manual labor, like going to make a deposit then e-mailing the person a download link when it clears. If you consider the opportunity cost of time, any non-debit/credit transaction to buy this game is going to yield a lower profit due to the increase in time and labor needed to process the transaction.

If you weren’t so fucking stupid this would’t have gotten to this level. But you are very stupid, and now I have to help Darwinism out by beating some smarts and respect into you, you poser retarded bitch. I’ll bite your fucking cheek off, you cock sucking pansy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom