Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete this account

Modron

Arcane
xs6WfyB.png

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I suppose it might be apt to spin the question onto those of you who've been around for ages. So, what keeps YOU guys coming back here?
I'm a newfag, but there's a lot of good info and helpful people hidden somewhere amongst the Adolf Hitler fanfic, but Codex doesn't give you any quest markers.

rpgcodex.png

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I suppose it might be apt to spin the question onto those of you who've been around for ages. So, what keeps YOU guys coming back here?
I'm a newfag, but there's a lot of good info and helpful people hidden somewhere amongst the Adolf Hitler fanfic, but Codex doesn't give you any quest markers.

rpgcodex.png
dont be ridiculous kevin your offensively old

430am

Educated
Seems fine to me so far, retards are definitely a portion of the userbase, but then so are interesting people. My choice of discussion was always boards or forums and I don't dig centralized pozzed garbage dumps like twitter or facebook or wherever most normalfags post today after like 2007. Surprise, anything that at least tries to be "free speech" will definitely have people calling you a retard and a faggot, as well as have low-effort posters, comes with the territory. Thankfully I can't see the political boards yet so I'm graciously saved from the most aneurysm inducing parts until later.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
By the way if any of you want to see how truly bad things can get just spend about thirty seconds perusing the Baldur's Gate 3 forums on Steam.

Holy fucking shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom