Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please to be fixing Stereotypical Villain

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date
If Multi-Headed Cows first post
DU could be referring to the MHCs first post ever, not just in this thread. So that one should be brofisted too, just to be sure.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
xNoVq.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Due to the overwhelming support, I have "fixed" Stereotypical Villian. :smug:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I thought something like this might make for a deterrent of the excessive ignoring types. Chance increases the greater the people you ignore. At low levels the chance is near nonexistent get up past 10 or so and that chance becomes exponentially greater. Then again I'm not bothered by someone who chooses to miss out on the extra special types and wouldn't want to see someone like Hiver chased off.
I'll throw a bro fist not because I personally care but because I stand with Street Lethal or something.
Unignored six posters and ignored Wild Slop.

You know what? The ignore list should have an upper limit, like 10 people or so. Choices & consequences.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Your spells must be going heywire, DU. Just now when I hit the codex link, I got RPGwatch flashing on the screen for 1 second and then I got redirected to the codex. It's pretty scary actually. Like some kind of brainwashing technique.

I just want to link without any disturbances to the Cesspool- ... ... ... whoops, where did that come from ?

aris

Arcane
uhm? I guess? Ones knows what one knows, and don't know what one don't know, by definition, no? *confused* (For the record, it was not my intention to appear as I know the whole story of the codex, rather it was said figuratively to convey that this is the first time I see it here, though I can't say I'm all that surprised)

Multi-headed Cow

Still getting the occasional brofist so I want to make it clear RED ALERT IS OVER GUYS. VILLAIN IS FIXED. NO MORE FISTINGS REQUESTED OR REQUIRED. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, STAND DOWN, AT EASE, ETC ETC.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
From now on, anyone who sees a Multi-headed Cow post and doesn't brofist, will be banned.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Will putting MHC on the ignore list (sorry bro) serve as a viable loophole?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It seems to adhere to the letter of the law. But then you may miss out on steam deals because MHC would be unable to inform you of Gabens love.

Choices and consequences.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
From now on, anyone who sees a Multi-headed Cow post and doesn't brofist, will be banned.

This seems like an effective way to purge the more recent accounts, which have not yet developed fisting ability. When the newfag purge begins, is there something some of us can do to get passed over, like covering our avatars with lamb's blood, Jew-style?

cy52v.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom