Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] Nintendo Music

What is your favorite NES soundtrack?

• Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Warrior

• Ninja Gaiden 2 The Dark Sword of Chaos

• Faxanadu

• Super Mario 3

• Crystalis

• Mega Man 3

• Star Tropics

• Wizardry Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord

• Journey to Silius

• Excitebike

• Shatterhand

• Mother/ Earthbound 1

• Gremlins 2

• Final Fantasy 3

• Total voters
Codex Year of the Donut
itt: triggered pedophiles upset that their pedo console was shit

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Voted for Mega Man 2 because I know that there the entire soundtrack is awesome.

Many of the other games in the poll deserve a nod and recognition, but only for singular or a handful of tracks.

Falksi

Arcane
Such a good selection of tunes, that I don't even want a favorite.

On the SEGA Vs Nintendo thang, I'm just replaying the old 8 & 16 bit era games, and before doing so I would have firmly had the Super Nintendo down as the best console.

But on return the Megadrive is in front, as it takes that arcade experience, and fine tunes it for the home.

There's a nats nacker between the pair of them though, and I've still lots of games to get through. Super Mario World is my fave game of all time, and I've still to return to a Link To The Past, so they could swing things back in Nintendo's favor dramatically.

But it's fucking scary just how perfect the Megadrive was for that time, and capturing a home arcade experience. Hell not just capturing it, often bettering it.

Codex Year of the Donut
Faggots. There is a reason SEGA failed, it sucked.
the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long
nintendo produces the same exact product over and over with zero innovation and their fans buy it up, they could shit on a plate and call it Nintendo Shit and it would be a best seller.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
NES had shit music. SNES has shit I still listen to (Donkey Kong 1 and 2 OSTS being the top).

Beastro

Arcane
No Metroid?

No Blaster Master??

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom