Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

problems with signature

my signature is not portraying correctly.

It shows fine in preview but not on actual threads. It should have this art work on top, but as can be seen it's not there.

98jzoiB.gif

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
I shudder to think of the Codex with images, animated or otherwise, in signatures.

I 'member.
It shows fine in preview but not on actual threads. It should have this art work on top, but as can be seen it's not there.
Pics are diasbled. Make a streamable vid like Donut Touch and [UCHIHA]XxDarkSasuke420xX; works better than the Twitter embed variant.

https://streamable.com/y8wy7m
https://streamable.com/2p26sm

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
No images in signatures for the same reason you can't choose a custom avatar, this place isn't going to be an eyesore.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Sukh started it. As the rating has been removed I, too, shall remove mine.
Actually did it in a bitchy response to yours; no lize plz.
6cqsvn.gif

Removed it because I don't actually want you to stop posting, in fact I want you to post even more in The Leisure Zone, particularly your dollhouse and other arts'n'crafts goodness.
8eqsok.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom