Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Publishers want their games to be pirated

cretin

Arcane
Douchebag!
image.png

lol

image.png

LOL

image.png

IOKL.gif

60 bucks? How about I'm paying for none of them

1522770675437.png

I'm not paying full price for a games that are 5 years old, nevermind as mediocre as Asscreed. There's simply no other conclusion: publishers *want* you to pirate their shitty games. They like it.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meanwhile one-man-devs, tiny indie studios, and mid-sized studios all release games at reasonable price points. You only pay half or a third of what AAA titles cost, but get way more value out of your purchase.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Pirating modern games?
Ain't worth the time, space and bandwitch...

Codexers playing anything besides triple-A and popular games?
:hahyou:

Like a Skyrim and other games they shit on, but keep playing in secret?

"digital delivery is going to save videogaming!!1!".
i wonder who was the lone asshole telling you it'd had never going to happen.

Sunsetspawn

Arcane
My friend had Dark Souls 3 on PS4 and beat it, then he loaned it to me for free. Physical media moar gudder.

I still haven't played it yet, tho.

Ivan

Arcane
image.png

lol

image.png

LOL

image.png

IOKL.gif

60 bucks? How about I'm paying for none of them

1522770675437.png

I'm not paying full price for a games that are 5 years old, nevermind as mediocre as Asscreed. There's simply no other conclusion: publishers *want* you to pirate their shitty games. They like it.
smells like poverty

cretin

Arcane
Douchebag!
Like a Skyrim and other games they shit on, but keep playing in secret?

I play skyrim and shit on it constantly and its never been a secret. Its the most insultingly stupid game I've ever played and yet somehow it still ends up being better than anything produced by the various glownigger fronts e.g Ubisoft

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom