Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Questions for an Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
I sent off an email to the support adress to malfador asking what was the hold up so stay tuned

VasikkA

Liturgist
If that doesn't help, send him dirty undergarments on a weekly basis. Stains and odor are of importance. If he doesn't comply within a month, tell him you have gotten hold of used nylons worn by East German transvestites in the 60's and that the flies in your house have committed a mass seppuku.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
if he doesn't like the way we operate 'round these parts, that's his loss. We're ruff n tuff and rebels, we play by our own rules and so on and so forth.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
well, I got a reply and mr. hall said he's working on it, and he's sorry for the delay.

This is last call for questions, mang.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Maybe you could ask him about whether there will be a SP campaign of if they're going to keep the sandbox dealio of the old games as the main SP oh chit :aiee:

Jason

chasing a bee
Ask him if he's considered or would consider working with another independent developer on a project. I know it's a very generic question, but I'm curious nonetheless. Maybe he will create a SuperTeam with Jeff Vogel and we can have Shapers in Space where you slave trade serviles with neighboring planets etc.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Maybe you could ask him about the diplomacy system in SEV. :aiee: About whether they've made it more versatile or somesuch. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom