Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reading the FF13 wiki

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
FF13 also has a motorcycle formed by two scissoring goddesses.
http://kotaku.com/5290572/shivas-lesbia ... ld-dilemma
shiva2.jpg

:picard:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Can also do a threesome with the two goddesses while riding the bike ? That would truly be extreme.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
How is that any more retarted than Minsc and Boo?
I don't recall mentioning Minsc and Boo, or what they have to do with Final Fantasy. Was your postulation, per se, that if Minsc and Boo are retarded FF13 is somehow less retarded than I've implied, per se? Was this an intended defense of Final Fantasy by bringing up something unrelated? Perhaps you ought to kill yourself, QED

Turok

Erudite
kingcomrade said:
Lightning
Main character's name.
Sazh wields dual pistols, and his strong point is striking enemies from a distance. His pet, a baby chocobo lives in his afro.

Old info, everyone know about the nigger with the pollito on the afro.

If you ask me, is funny :D, you dont see the trailers?

Finally you guys come closer to the truth that japanese games are nothing more then putting randomly "cool" looking crap into the game with no consistency at all. Few exceptions of course. Also adding a afro guy for multi-culti purposes, expecting better sales. Obvious is obvious.

WalterKinde

Scholar
From reading the wiki outline of the basic story it does indeed look like they created ff7 and just switched the gender of cloud to lightning in additon to being female now theres that giant gunsword/gunblade weapon, the part about lightning being "not very feminine" could hint at a gay love story arc depending on what other female characters they saddle you with.
Choice and Consequences ftw :P

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
I say we get Andyman to play this one after he's finished with FFVII.
Oh man, what a coincidence. I was just thinking about becoming the definitive Final Fantasy LPer.

After FF7, it's time to break out the gunblade.

made

Arcane
Sounds like it's back to typical jrpg goofyness. FF12 kept that shit to a minimum and was comparatively serious; guess it will remain one of a kind.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
More like Final Faggotry, amirite? Shit looks terrible, but the fat weeaboos will eat up anything as long as it's from glorious nippon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom