Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request

Severian Silk

I request that Genereal Discussion be taken off the list of Topics on the Codex main page, like it is over at TCancer.

Greenskin13

Erudite
I like speaking like a negro from Britain.

I agree.

I never visit the front page, but I could see how that would make us look well gay.

Balor

Arcane
And remove it from 'list of all posts'... if it's technically possible.

Severian Silk

You might want to do this for Tycoon Codex, too. If it's not dead, that is.

Gambler

Augur
I agree with the proposition in the OP. In fact, I wanted to make the same request some time ago.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Your request is accepted. Genereal Discussion is out of the Codex topic listings on the front page.

General Discussion still remains, though.

Top Hat

Scholar
Make sure you go see your doctor to make sure you're free of this Genereal disease.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom