Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Robin Williams about gaming.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
The 10 year old with the sniper rifle.

Common in every online FPS...ever.
captain+obvious.jpg

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
He does have The Roots for his band which is pretty sweet. Too bad he is the worst late night talk show host ever. It is almost sad because he is trying so hard and fails so badly.

vazquez595654

Arbiter
No, it's not. You don't have to spend 30 minutes just learning how to fucking play Minesweeper the first time you load it.

WoW is a life sink. Both literally and figuratively.

roll-a-die

Magister
Yep I have been off of WoW for a year now. Before that I pretty much almost ruined my life. I agree it is a major time sink especially if you make it to higher levels and get into a raiding guild.

vazquez595654 said:
No, it's not. You don't have to spend 30 minutes just learning how to fucking play Minesweeper the first time you load it.

Because you need that in WoW amirite? All you need to do is learn some retarded game lingo and then you're green do run same instance for next two years.

WoW is a life sink. Both literally and figuratively.

WoW isn't a time sink because it's fucking complicated or hard.

spectre

Arcane
Why so much butthurt about WoW, like seriously? Did it rape your sister? Were you pwnt by noobs? Or was it a zerg rush, kekeke?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom