Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG Codex turning into an SA subforum?

Read the topic.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Mu

• kingcomrade

• what

• Total voters

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Just read through the current threads.

This is not a good development.

I like how you can tell who voted what, just by reading the replies.

Edit: 800!

16i8ln9.gif

Atrokkus

Erudite
Jasede at his whining again.
In case you haven't noticed, this has been going on for quite a while now, and since the moment of its inception, Codex has always presented stark contrast of sheer retardation and insightful intelligent discussions. The problem we're facing today is that intersting discussion topics are dwindling...

Atrokkus said:
In case you haven't noticed, this has been going on for quite a while now, and since the moment of its inception, Codex has always presented stark contrast of sheer retardation and insightful intelligent discussions. The problem we're facing today is that intersting discussion topics are dwindling...
That's because it's being outsourced to the Iron Tower Studio-forums. Much like it was from DAC to the Codex, ages ago.

fastpunk

Arbiter
Atrokkus said:
...Codex has always presented stark contrast of sheer retardation and insightful intelligent discussions. The problem we're facing today is that interesting discussion topics are dwindling...

Exactly. That's why Jasede is right on.

Draq said:
I like how there is no one who voted "mu".

I like how there's no one who voted "no"...

dagorkan

Arbiter
Atrokkus said:
Lick my balls cocksucker

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Yes, it is truly turning into a Something Awful forum and by my sweet boyishly handsome ass is it a good thing! Because Something Awful is so awesome that I think every forum on the internets should be trying to emulate it in some way!

I'm certainly doing my part! Are you? *points ACCUSINGLY at Jasede!!!*

(voted kingcomrade for the lulz)

spacemoose

Erudite
a south african subforum? we don't have that many south africans I don't think. and the ones we have are the good ones. no nigger invasion yet

MetalCraze

Arcane
kingcomrade must win this one.

Jasede said:
RPG Codex turning into an SA subforum?
it was you who ripped SA Let's Play trend.

also Locue if you want this forum to further look like SA - now go and make the next LP update.

spacemoose

Erudite
also I don't see the problem with gd being more like fyad or byob or even lf. the fun rarely spills over to the serious business forums. or at least thats the way it was in the era before andhaira (BA)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
What sort of discussion you want? The meaning of rocket propelled grenades? How to handle dialogues? Oh punctuations in writings? The meaning of choices and consequences? Do you feel any shit when some chick died in video games? Is a sequel better than its predecessors, no matter how half-assed the ending was? Whose fault is it that games are turning mainstream? Why isn't our favorite RPG selling like hotcakes? Best thread ever? Radiant AIs? How pure combat XP grinding first person party RPG are still the BEST sort of RPG? Deus Ex is not an RPG? The meaning of romances in RPG?

So basically you want some sort of Uber-Andhaira to come in, login and spam meaningful posts all day long?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom