Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rpg that made you cry?

Did a game made you emotional?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im dead inside

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azarkon

Arcane
I'd hate to think that in the PC gaming world, it's the stereotyped single, repressed, obsessed male.

Why do you hate? :cry:

Oh and I took the gay part out because there's no way that's PC. ;)

Fez

Erudite
Performance art on the Codex - culturally enriching the RPG hordes.

Sabregirl

Scholar
I think some games can approach art though all too infrequently these days. Of course much the same is true of the average mainstream movie.
I did cry once in response to a game . . . FFX at the very end . . . which caused me to waste $50 on FFX2 *anger rising* to find out what happened next. Though, FFX is not so much of an RPG as it is a playable movie.

Movies that make me cry pointlessly tend to simply make me angry . . . I still need to find Steven Spielberg and beat him upside the head for AI . . . :evil:

Oh and since I'm a girl . . I have an excuse for a few tears now and then :D

-S

Fez

Erudite
The tears are your brain's way of cooling itself down when you try to think too hard. Remember you are only a female and not made for such complex things. Stick to making men happy. The skill in making a good sandwich is what you should be aiming for.

Make me a sandwich! I keed, I keed.

Sabregirl

Scholar
Fez- I might consider being offended . . . if I wasn't laughing so hard. :P

Surgey- Now that would be a much more boring, as every regular poster here would have to or would really want to be able to honestly answer yes. Whereas, the current title inspires much more entertaining and elongated responses.

-S

Surgey

Scholar
I suppose you have a point there. I should read this entire thread; I've only read a couple pages, but I'm sure it's all hilarious...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom