Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGs then vs RPGs now

I'll be honest this is the most autistic thread I've ever seen.

Gaming related, right? Otherwise, you missed this

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/i-had-a-fight-with-my-roommate-who-was-right.123043

I don't get it. The first image is from Fallout [1997], and the second image is from Fallout 2 [1998]—what's to fix?.

He edited the pic, before it was Aradesh instead of enclave boi

Last edited:
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/i-had-a-fight-with-my-roommate-who-was-right.123043

I don't get it. The first image is from Fallout [1997], and the second image is from Fallout 2 [1998]—what's to fix?.

I don't read GD on this forum.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
NEW GAME BAD
OLD GAME GUD
*grumpy caveman noises*

Never mind Path of Exile, UnderRail, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Age of Decadence, NWN2 Mask of the Betrayer, Divinity: Original Sin... fuck, even Wasteland was good. Even Tyranny was good.
People hilariously favor old games compared to new ones, ignoring their flaws, exaggerating their advantages. And whats even worse, half the time its not gramps being nostalgic, its junior trying to win internet cred.
Never mind most of those are shit games. The three I highlighted are worth mentioning. The other ones are your pet favorites. Keep your fantasy fag shit. Don't act like I don't know what games are good, with some old man biased nostalgia. I don't like half the fantasy fag shit all of you bros go wild about so what does that leave me with?

Fucking Path of Exile? I would rather play Diablo 2 frankly.

I love how you named off a bunch of games not like Fallout.

Even then UnderRail isn't done. Shadowfags is a bunch of SJW lore dumps.

D:OS had the dumbest story of any isometric RPG I have ever played. Combat was good.

Fuck Tyranny. Hey Obsidian!? Let's make a 4th or 5th fantasy fag game in a row!

For the record I know how broken all my favorite games were at launch. Fallout 1 bugged out on me several times the first time I played it.

Yeah, I really wanted to do Aradesh at top since he has a good dialog tree but forgot I put Killian there. Then Aradesh when compared to the Enclave conversation looked as if Fallout 2 had worse dialog options which didn't make sense either, since it isn't really true. In all of these scenarios Aradesh gets shafted, and I am retarded, so it is a bit of a gaffe.

:D

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom