Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.M.E.R.S.H.

Severian Silk

Was this game by Akella ever released? I know there's a "Death to Spies" game by 1C. Are they the same game? Does Akella = 1C?

Texas Red

Whiner
I'm getting pretty darn sick of all these Russian WW 2 movies and games. Can't turn on the TV without some new series about WW 2 running.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Dark Individual said:
I'm getting pretty darn sick of all these Russian WW 2 movies and games. Can't turn on the TV without some new series about WW 2 running.
I bet you dislike fps too.
I am a fan of commandos so I'm eager to try this.

Edit:
Yes is the Akella game.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Kz3r0 said:
Dark Individual said:
I bet you dislike fps too.
As a matter of fact, he does.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Dark Individual said:
What fps?
Well in fps the wwII setting is overabused , if you can't stand it probably you shoulldn't be a huge fan of fps.

Severian Silk

Kz3r0 said:
Edit:
Yes is the Akella game.

The IGN page about the game says it's a strategy RPG and was released in 2006. "Death to Spies" is an FPS isn't it? Are you sure they're the same game?

inwoker said:
Assnuggets said:
Does Akella = 1C?
Does EA == Ubisoft?
I thought I recalled 1C going through some sort of a complicated name/ownership change some time back. Maybe I was thinking of Mistland.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom