Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot your GOG.com shelf

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Which edition of Arcanum is that? I have the old PlayIt box and it looked a lot different.
GameStar version on 2CD. GS was cancelled and return in 2009, where they give Arcanum, then they stopped.
Same case like TopSecret -- coming back, few releases and canceled.

EDIT
I forgot to mention that I have only one Collection Edition in my library, it's h'n's called Legend: Hand of God with helluva annoying magic wisp as a cursor (Jabłczyńska).
Game was crap, got decent artbook and better box.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
gams.jpg

if you see a shit title in my steam list, it has probably been gifted

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'll just do this instead.

TORCHLIGHT

LORDS OF MIDNIGHT, THE

DRIFTMOON

THEME HOSPITAL

OMIKRON: THE NOMAD SOUL

SMUGGLERS V

SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI™

GUILTY GEAR X2 #RELOAD

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ASSAULT ON DARK ATHENA, THE

WIZARDRY 8

UNREAL GOLD

SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT

SAM & MAX BEYOND TIME AND SPACE

SAM & MAX SAVE THE WORLD

TINY AND BIG: GRANDPA'S LEFTOVERS

KING’S BOUNTY: CROSSWORLDS GOTY

INQUISITOR

PAINKILLER BLACK EDITION

UPLINK: HACKER ELITE

SPACECHEM

DARWINIA

ANOMALY WARZONE EARTH

MULTIWINIA

DEFENDER'S QUEST

DEFCON

ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE

EADOR: GENESIS

ANACHRONOX

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY)

INDEPENDENCE WAR 2: EDGE OF CHAOS

DEPONIA 2: CHAOS ON DEPONIA

REALMS OF ARKANIA 1+2

ZEUS + POSEIDON (ACROPOLIS)

KING OF DRAGON PASS

FTL: ADVANCED EDITION

ULTIMA WORLDS OF ADVENTURE 2: MARTIAN DREAMS

JAGGED ALLIANCE: DEADLY GAMES

BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE

RIVEN: THE SEQUEL TO MYST

BENEATH A STEEL SKY

DUKE NUKEM 3D: ATOMIC EDITION

AGE OF WONDERS: SHADOW MAGIC

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™

CREATURES EXODUS

GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO

SACRED GOLD

FREESPACE 2

FALLOUT TACTICS

MIGHT AND MAGIC® 6-PACK: LIMITED EDITION

OUTCAST

BLOOD (ONE UNIT WHOLE BLOOD)

MASTER OF ORION 1+2

SACRIFICE

FALLOUT

I'm... not sure why I bought SMAC again, possibly just in case I lost track of my current copy.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I bought games on Steam/GOG mostly because CD/DVD with them mutated into vinyl disc.
Steam Library? Well... for shitty games I've made category TrashCan. Mostly for indie games and bundles remains (all hail for system "one-key-for-all-games" activation),

EDIT
l16Jde6.jpg

RaWUTP3.jpg

Last edited:
I bought games on Steam/GOG mostly because CD/DVD with them mutated into vinyl disc.
Steam Library? Well... for shitty games I've made category TrashCan. Mostly for indie games and bundles remains (all hail for system "one-key-for-all-games" activation),

EDIT
l16Jde6.jpg

RaWUTP3.jpg

I was wondering, why the fuck do you have Civ IV in the trash can! It isn't that bad! Then I remembered the two copies steam gives you.

You can display Steam games as a "GOG shelf" of sorts instead of that boring list, there's an option on the library for that. Example:

steam_list_by_leandrojvarini-d4i69hi.jpg

Btw, the other day I bought Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen and there was no manual inside the box. Very disappoint. Even Call of Duty puts a three-page manual in there (seriously, it's just the controls and warranty info)

Turjan

Arcane
You can display Steam games as a "GOG shelf" of sorts instead of that boring list, there's an option on the library for that. Example:

But that only works till Ba... on my small screen.
JpFtWB2.jpg

But yeah, GOG.com...

TIbkgn7.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yeah, I used that view sometimes. But most of the time I use simple list. Not sure why.... maybe because I've got only few Steam games installed and there few pictures are not that nice?

Turjan

Arcane
Yeah, I used that view sometimes. But most of the time I use simple list. Not sure why.... maybe because I've got only few Steam games installed and there few pictures are not that nice?
Even with more games, the list is more practical. You have direct access to several options on the bulk of the screen. Of course, the tiles look nicer in screenshots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom