Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Preview Seal of Evil Preview

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Object Software; Seal of Evil

This article covers the history, story and features in Seal of Evil, Object Software's latest Chinese themed RPG, and prequel to Prince of Qin. Here's a preview:

The story is set in the last few years of the Warring States period in ancient China more than 2,200 years ago, i.e. about 15 years before Prince of Qin. At that time, Qin gradually became the most powerful state in China and began making an overall plan to conquer the other six states. Meanwhile, Qin troops kept attacking the Baiyue people living in the southwest of China. As a result of these repeated invasions the whole race of West Baiyue led by Yan Bo was annihilated. The people of East Baiyue, under the leadership of Lan Xiong, then fought a desperate war against the Qin army.​

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
I'm glad they're using a new engine for it, I had nothing but problems with the one in PoQ. Otherwise, i'm pretty keen on it. I liked the mechanism to build, the whole 5 elements thing and the setting...

What was the bit about MMORPGs though? I was hoping it would utilize the same mp style as PoQ, not delve into the overpopulated world of the MMO...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom