Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Settings (time/place) you would like to see in an RPG

Chefe

Erudite
Yea, but Myspace is like the pain of a thousand needles purging into your naked body, your head exploding with blog posts about what kind of sandwich Johnny ate and Mary wondering if Johnny noticed her in class, the relentless personal lists of likes and dislikes eating away at your splene like a hungry chihuahua, the nagging of some random pop or emo artist pounding your head when you visit a page, the horrible design configurations that disobey all laws of the internet and make your eyes bleed, the overweight disfigured pigs looking for that special someone, little gothic children crying about cutting themselves and how their parents don't understand....

I can't go back there. I won't! You can't make me! Not even with the future of all that is good about RPGs at stake! It's just TOO DAMN PAINFUL!!

I... I can't go back in the dark.

My hentai will comfort me.

Jason

chasing a bee
Yes, but there are also thousands of wonderful teenage girls whose pictures you can masturbate to while sending them...I mean, all those bands you can listen to and stuff.

Chefe

Erudite
But hey...

Chris's Blog said:
Who I'd like to meet:
Storytellers. Game development nerds. Cartoonists. Sarcastologists and trash-talkers.

Think I might have a chance?

naughty.gif

Levski 1912

Scholar
Anyone here ever read the Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe? That would make a perfect setting for a dialog/story heavy RPG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom