Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Silver Style got the go-ahead to fuck up The Dark Eye

Hory

Erudite
Shhh, you'll upset the biased German nationalist.

Sir_Brennus

Scholar
Hory said:
Shhh, you'll upset the biased German nationalist.

Yeah, that's the reason I hold Pirhana Bytes in such high regard, just because they work 150 kilometers from my place.

*facepalm*

Hory

Erudite
Sir_Brennus said:
Yeah, that's the reason I hold Pirhana Bytes in such high regard, just because they work 150 kilometers from my place.

*facepalm*
Must be, seeing as you actually know the number of kilometers that separate you from them.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I remeber cartsen who was a giant faggot but I liked him anyways cause he caused a lot of drama. He made a big thing of hiring Puuk after Van bauren was cancelled so they could tell people that the fall was from the creators of fallout and get more attention.

Also sir bennon, carteson used the same argument of meta critic scores as proof that his games were good.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Sir_Brennus said:
What kind of treatment do you think of? They still host the english forums, even if they no longer are with Deep Silver/Koch Media who hold the rights to the game.

Are you joking? Your explanation of no English the Fall is the first time I've heard of it. They strung the English community along, as Strehse suddenly stopped posting on the English forum wholesale, and then banned the community-made English patch from being linked to on that forum, pretty much the only action they took since a few months after the fall. No notification about the status of the English release ever, no notification of why the fans weren't allowed to do it for themselves.

"They still host" is part of the problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom