Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim blind LP AKA A Tale of a Cowardly Breton

anus_pounder

Arcane
On the bright side, at least bethesda doesn't look like they'll be planning games around romance anytime soon. On the other hand, bethesda (or rather Obsidian) did in-directly give us the uterus eating mod.....

Bethesda or Bioware, which is better and why?

lightbane

Arcane
Bethesda. Not even Oblivion's writing (well, the gameplay too) is as bad as Dragon Derp 2, especially with the latest DLC.

racofer

Thread Incliner
MetalCraze said:
racofer said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE TEXTURES?!?!

Why? They are pretty mega. Courtesy of Technical Visionary himself

Oh fuck. My old-gen eyes are probably not compatible with Mega Textures, time to have them replaced at the local jewish body enhancement center.

Data4

Arcane
Alduin is supposed to be the destroyer of worlds or something. Tamriel's Deathwing, if you will.

I thought he'd be bigger.

baronjohn

Cipher
Alright, Imma do the Blades mission. It involves sneaking into an Altmer embassy in Solitude, which sounds interesting. She says she has an informant in the embassy who will sneak in whatever equipment I give him.
B0S7O.jpg

Before I go, I buy some new robes. Shop items are leveled in Skyrim, which is fucking stupid, but whatever. Embrace the decline.
H8LFe.jpg

On my walk to Solitude
1pbC3.jpg

XlDuv.jpg

I find a fort with necromancers
4ViFK.jpg

One of them has a Daedra heart
GobaN.jpg

No mercy, bitch
MmtRx.jpg

This is... nice
LTss2.png

Teehee
EOcNI.jpg

There's solitude, up there.
LawFT.jpg

SMCUa.jpg

FuCm0.jpg

The blades contact is in the pub. Since I'm a mage, I don't really have to give him anything
O1L0i.jpg

I go to the stables where Delphine is waiting
2rtSL.jpg

I take the Skyrim limo to the embassy
ZCDGe.jpg

baronjohn

Cipher
Is this guy some sort of reference? I have no idea.
Jg3mZ.jpg

I don't think there's actually any way of fucking this up.
Egkdf.jpg

I didn't know the high elves were such badass stylish nazis.
F3dh4.jpg

NmwPE.jpg

KA4Xw.jpg

Alright, here's the informant. We need a distraction, apparently.
IUiQI.jpg

Hmm. Nice armor
TT2KZ.jpg

Time to strip up trouble. He asks me to talk to her.
ENUKj.jpg

I do, and she tells me that she thinks the guy is disgusting. I go back and tell him that she wants him.
N8GI5.jpg

They start a commotion. The guards intervene
CT5lA.jpg

Time to disappear
F00LQ.jpg

The elf soldiers don't like the mages either apparently
NYdtc.jpg

I could sneak by them, but I don't have the skill and I want their armor
SBIUJ.jpg

Oh yeahhhhhhh
JCqAx.png

I make my way to the basement where someone is being tortured. Apparently the elves are looking for someone and this guy told them that he saw him in Riften.
G99jy.jpg

I also find their intelligence reports. The Altmer dominion doesn't know anything about the dragons
UhLcI.png

Time to go back to Riverwood
7k9fd.jpg

A dragon attacks just as I arrive
UVwrZ.jpg

Now Riverwood has a dragon corpse in the middle of the intersection
CmZsJ.jpg

Delphine tells me about Esbern, the Blades archivist who knows quite a bit about dragons, which is probably why the nazi elves are looking for him.
bj0FY.jpg

This armor looks really neat. Unfortunately I really need the robes for their magic bonuses
FtixL.jpg

I finish buying up all the house decorations. Housecarl moved in too, and without even asking me.
HdAdK.jpg

The smith has some dwarven armor for sale. I buy it up to see what a full set looks like
EpwZo.jpg

For comparison, here's the Morrowind dwemer armor, which looked far more awesome.
CWV7w.jpg

Skyrim has a bookshelf that you can "open" and put books in, and they are automatically placed.
TuynO.jpg

Now we have dwarf armor, we need to visit the dwarf city!
7elQq.jpg

baronjohn

Cipher
I think the quests to kill the forsworn are radiant quests, but I'm not sure. There are just SO MANY quests it's ridiculous.

baronjohn

Cipher
As I arrive in Markarth, there is a murder. Apparently it's by a group known as the Forsworn.
Rk67y.jpg

A bit further I'm bothered by someone investigating a house. He wants me to go in with him to check it out. A strange man on the street leading a young woman into an abandoned house? WHY NOT!
Jt9nk.jpg

Suddenly, voices in my head. Uhm, this was unexpected.
BAaB6.png

The other guy is overwhelmed and attacks me.
4uDyh.jpg

The daedra wants me to find a priest and lead him here. Is that the Mace of Molag Bal? Meh. I'm a mage.
bFlgc.png

It's day when I get out, so time to show off the city, which is actually quite nice.
bvGVI.jpg

bf6Uf.jpg

SAdCb.jpg

Dx6A1.jpg

Ft2ag.jpg

I find Calcelmo, who is part of the Goddess of Mara quest line, and also sent me a letter asking for the dwarf helmet I bought from the Whiterun smith.
Buvd4.jpg

He's in love with the housecarl, but doesn't know anything about her. I have to ask someone what she's into
Fx6N0.jpg

EFvU1.jpg

Museum? Hmm.
KDAlG.jpg

There's also an elf nazi here.
QTXFa.jpg

V8Yw6.jpg

You can buy a house here. That sounds good.
Cg1Rk.jpg

Alright. He wants me to purge some Palestinian refugee camp.
5PpAo.jpg

Turns out Calcelmo's love is into poetry. I have someone write up a poem.
ByBLS.jpg

CLDJV.jpg

Housecarl is impressed. She writes a letter for Calcelmo
7eHZb.jpg

Calcelmo is happy too.
InYWK.jpg

I ask about the dwemer museum and he wants me to kill a spider before he'll let me in. That's kind of scummy consider all I've done for him already.
MEH9m.jpg

0sDCf.jpg

The spider isn't much of a challenge.
LZx8V.jpg

Yeah, sure, I'll "mind" them.
BZXnk.jpg

I upgraded conjugation so now I can double cast summons to make them last longer
K2TB9.jpg

The Palestinian camp is purged with fire.
7QOuh.png

Can I buy a house now? Apparently not...
IGEkz.jpg

Guess I have to do more tasks. This one isn't voiced so it's probably a radiant quest.
0jEuq.jpg

Onward!
1wiI5.jpg

SO RANDUM XD
QVBkn.jpg

Eliminating more Palestinian terrorists.
X3g2V.jpg

This location is big...
D3RaK.jpg

LYkC2.png

Can I buy a house now??? Still not?!
4omml.jpg

The nearby priest has more problems. I decide to help out.
2gCtD.jpg

Something strange is going on...
IerOG.jpg

I think you have the wrong person, lady.
RKzkT.jpg

But she wants me to help her out...
3hPNJ.jpg

The cave is full of undead and she wants me to clear it
7C2Qo.jpg

Okay! Can I buy a house now?! Nope!
BO1sy.jpg

I go back to Whiterun and pick up the daedra heart
OFWph.png

The smith gives me some useless item in exchange
GycNn.jpg

I fought another dragon somewhere, I don't even know where or when.
BibtJ.jpg

Purged more Palestinians
IWd9f.jpg

This is ridiculous. The jews still won't give me a house
bzM9f.jpg

On my way to the cave with the cannibal with an undead problem, I take a quest to clear a mine of Palestinians.
QDwZi.jpg

I get lost and find an orc outpost. They want me to find some item before they'll let me in.
GK64f.png

I get to the cave and tell her to stay back. I can handle undead.
bzaMt.png

Meh. Boring.
KGUwA.jpg

She wants me to bring a priest so she can eat him. Yeah, I dunno. Maybe later. Bye now. Don't call me, I'll call you.
F85nc.png

This jew keeps giving me more and more Palestinian camps to purge, but still won't let me buy a house.
SzWu5.jpg

So this is where all that aid money goes to? Building yourself a keep?
Kc9os.jpg

SAY HI TO ALLAH FOR ME
04k81.jpg

Still can't buy a house. This is making me angry.
Dc4LI.jpg

Okay, I got a note from this guy telling me to meet him here. He says that there's something odd about these Palestinian attacks and wants me to investigate. Alright.
3OXeo.jpg

The first person (is this the one I saved from the forsworn assassin? I don't remember) he sends me to says she's an imperial spy sent here to investigate the Treasury House and the Silver-Blood family.
IZEwk.jpg

The city guard warn me to stop snooping around.
DqEEo.jpg

I visit the Treasury House next. Nice boobs for an old woman.
GlLpB.jpg

The boss doesn't want to talk to me.
Ze55F.jpg

For whatever reason, the Palestinians attack and kill his wife. He tells me what their king is imprisoned in Markarth
DyyE4.jpg

He was using the king to eliminate his competitors and other undesirables in the city, but now he's lost control.
OCxFh.jpg

I ask him if he wants me to assassinate the king, but apparently he doesn't care now that his wife is dead. Choices and consequences!
DdNo8.jpg

Next I visit the Markarth underworld where the poor live. I retrieve a note.
CXwCi.jpg

Dwarf armor loading screen!
Gp0xm.png

Some guy confronts me outside and wants to brawl. I trash him and he tells me that he was sent by Nepos The Nose
Sofop.jpg

Time to visit Nepos
CDb6J.jpg

OYfPK.jpg

QjC2u.jpg

12mt6.jpg

Nsukk.jpg

LTuo6.jpg

They all burn
ZHg4J.jpg

That's everyone. I go back to report to the guy and find guards around his dead body
ZA4PR.jpg

You can fight, but it's pretty hard. I decide to go with them instead.
0urZw.jpg

I get life in prison. Oh dear.
Hm9xK.jpg

Data4

Arcane
I take back what I said in another thread about the Dwemer ruins. I took a walk through Malkreth and was glad to see plenty of old metal pipes and crap. None of the magic electric lights yet, but in general, it retains the old MW feel and not Tolkienesque at all. There's supposed to be more ruins that are just, well, ruins, elsewhere in the game. I wonder if there are any Dwemer ghosts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom