Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline So I've been playing a bunch of (recently released) shooters lately and here is wot I think

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I also quite like Wolfenstien (2009). Good for what it was. trying to get hold of it these days is difficult though.

A game mired in legal rights hell that will probably never be sold again is fully okay to download where you can find it, IMO. Same for NOLF and a ton of licensed shit like Star Trek Elite Force as well.

Chk991

Novice
Really caught my interest with Amid Evil. Will grab it for sure, looks real pretty out of the screenshots.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I also quite like Wolfenstien (2009). Good for what it was. trying to get hold of it these days is difficult though.
This, and it's a fucking shame too. Wolf09 was a great (if power fantasy) shooter. Especially since it probably got removed to make room for the nuWolfensteins, which are not good.

Recent fps that I played and like are Dusk (great) and Amid evil (good). I feel like I should have liked nuDoom but the combo of arenas and constant microinterrupts really killed it for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom