Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus So... Persona 4 difficulty settings.

Malpercio

Arcane
To me it's pretty similar to Bioware's approach
scott_pout.jpg

Will play Kara no Shoujo, we'll talk later.

He's right. It panders people in the same way the last Bioware games do.

:necro:

I've just killed Shadow Teddie and dungeon crawiling seems to be the weakest part of P4. Fortunately, I didn't need to grind too much so far (all I've done was to clean up each dungeon twice), but how's later? I'm extremely curious about the plot but this fu*** boring combat sections make me wanna puke & quit game.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
i haven't played P4 but i did the others and what is this i don't even
all I've done was to clean up each dungeon twice

guy-opening-door.gif

Martius

Liturgist
I've just killed Shadow Teddie and dungeon crawiling seems to be the weakest part of P4. Fortunately, I didn't need to grind too much so far (all I've done was to clean up each dungeon twice), but how's later? I'm extremely curious about the plot but this fu*** boring combat sections make me wanna puke & quit game.
Maybe some other spinoff or mainline games would fit better? Something like Strange Journey, Nocturne or SMT4 where demons are you party member.

I've finished Nocturne and SJ some time ago and love these games but they had great level design* - comparing to them, P4's dungeons feel empty, simplistic and just boring.

*Fuck Eridanus though.

Martius

Liturgist
I've finished Nocturne and SJ some time ago and love these games but they had great level design* - comparing to them, P4's dungeons feel empty, simplistic and just boring.

*Fuck Eridanus though.
Yeah, its strange while handheld game or older game from ps2 are better in that matter. Maybe in Persona5 it will be balanced better.
If by Eridanus you mean teleports and tiles which make you sleep then fuck that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom