Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Some retard's hour long review of Arcanum

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Fucking autistic as hell, and I hate the way he mispronounces the game's name but eh, there aren't that many Arcanum retroviews, so w/e, knock yourself out

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Lorerunner? He's alright, but seemingly on the spectrum with his anal retentive attention to detail and head canon. One day I'll have enough time to watch his Final Fantasy series which is admittedly pretty damn good if you have nothing to do for like a month.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Always pronounced it ar-ka-nUm and it's probably because it kind of reminds of a latin word which would have such a pronounciation. Arc-ah-num sounds weird to me :P

Tytus

Arcane
Fucking autistic as hell, and I hate the way he mispronounces the game's name but eh, there aren't that many Arcanum retroviews, so w/e, knock yourself out

Ahh, Archengeia/Lorerunner - that guy was arrested for pedophilia

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kan...-of-child-sex-crimes-in-johnson-county-kansas

STEVEN_STRICK_Mug_Shot_1439807236999_22808858_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Don't post this degenerate on the Codex.

Lorerunner? He's alright, but seemingly on the spectrum with his anal retentive attention to detail and head canon. One day I'll have enough time to watch his Final Fantasy series which is admittedly pretty damn good if you have nothing to do for like a month.

He is a kiddy diddler that lives in his sister's basement - he is more autistic than I can handle.

PrettyDeadman

If he was arrested for child molestation - why didn't they put him away?
He seems to be making videos non-stop...

Tytus

Arcane
If he is arrested for child molestic - why didn't they put him away?
He seems to be making videos non-stop...

From what I understand (because the mother of the molested girl was posting on the forums) he was arrested, but could pay bail to walk out.
It was a substantial amount but his family payed for his release, but he lost his home and had to move in with his sister in another state.
But the case is still on-going...

Also when people were checking his criminal history on Johnson's county court site they discovered he already been in jail once for violent assault. (He himself claims he was homeless at that time :P ).
He is such a nice guy.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
I knew it, only a POS registered child molester would play Arcanum without the unofficial patch. Only the most twisted of minds can stand that sprite mirroring.

Tytus

Arcane
:abyssgazer:

Why are all those pedos trying to be famous?
One being pedo should be keeping himself out of the public eye, no?

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
By the by, that concept art of the half-orc with a reptile on his shoulder, was it ever made available anywhere? Looks lit af, I always wanted it.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's ar-KAY-num. Just as it's written. Not that hard. They say it in the game itself.

Fuck any weird yurofag who cannot into English and comes up with kooky pronunciations.

PrettyDeadman

Why are all those pedos trying to be famous?
One being pedo should be keeping himself out of the public eye, no?
It's easier to attract kiddies if you are famous. Notice how they are all trying to be famous in fields which specifically attract babies and manchildren: videogames, nerd culture and etc.

pippin

Is the bald guy from RLM really a pedo? Would be nice if you could post proof on that.
But yeah Lorerunner has always been a fag. All these "I'm going to talk about a videogame for 1hr+" people tend to be like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom