Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soulframe - Digital Extreme's new MMO

ADL

Prophet
Six months ago it looked a lot worse but if they make as significant a jump from that to this again, I think it'll be fine when they show it off again around this time next year.

I'm guessing it's 15+ months away from a public early access release so they definitely have time to get it right. In Steve I trust.

Moink

Cipher
Combat weirdly reminds me of those Skyrim third person overhaul/combat mods, dunno why.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
While I am so utterly sick of Fantasy settings, this isn't anything I would be playing. In watching the video though, I do have to say I really like the art direction this game is using. Really like the style.

Spike

Educated
While I am so utterly sick of Fantasy settings, this isn't anything I would be playing. In watching the video though, I do have to say I really like the art direction this game is using. Really like the style.
Sick of fantasy settings? They never get old!

ADL

Prophet
I've been in Preludes for a while now and it's definitely a prototype but still a solid ten hours worth of fun. Controls feel great on mouse+keyboard for anyone who was worried about that. If they can continue iterating as much as I've seen them do over the past five months, it's gonna be a solid release and I can see myself playing it ten years from now just like Warframe.

Gerrard

Arcane
It will be filled with half assed clones of a bunch of popular $currentthing games just like WF.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom