Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Star Valor DLC On Its Way

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Rafael Burgos; Star Valor

Two days late on this, but per this announcement on Steam, the top down space faring CRPG Star Valor is getting a new slice of that DLC pie. While the developer hasn't posted a video on it yet, he promises to do so as it gets closer to release, he did drop this:

Before launch I will make a livestream on my YouTube channel to show things in action, but in the meantime, here's a summary of what's to come in both the DLC and the Economy Update:
  • Build your own stations, turrets, power plants, mining bases, gates...
  • Influence item prices while Trading with NPCs
  • New ship models of all sizes
  • New ship roles
  • New "Tower Defense" inspired game mode
  • And of course, Lots of bug fixes and requests, like: More zoom out level, more special crewman, gunners auto mining, Fleet Commander leveling when mining, etc!
I hope you'll all enjoy it :)

You can check out previous streams with the developer right here. If you don't know what it is, SplatterCat has this for you:

I rarely ever get tired of this sub-sub-sub-genre. Factions to join or attack, trading, mining, missions, pirates, bounties, fleets, crews, crafting, and whatever else is left to toss in to space.

Thanks, Modron!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom