Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Starfury 1.15 patch released

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Malfador Machinations; Space Empires: Starfury

The <i>1.15 version patch</i> for <A href="http://www.malfador.com/starfury/starfury.html">Space Empires: Starfury</a> has been released and includes the following fixes/changes:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Version 1.15:
<br>
1. Fixed - The "Status No Enemy Ships In System" event was not working.
<br>
2. Changed - The game no longer requires the CD to be in the drive while playing.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
You say <i>bug</i>, I say <i>cloaking</i>.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.3dgamers.com">3DGamers</A>

Jed

Cipher
Anyone playing this yet? I've been wanting to check it out, but haven't had the time. Looked promising...

EEVIAC

Erudite
X2 is an odd game. I was really disappointed with it when I first got it, then in love with it after 25 hours, then disappointed again about a day or so later. It got to the stage where I was playing the game completely with keys, barely looking at the screen, just doing monotonous trading missions over and over again, hoping that a corvette would rekindle some interest in the game. I eventually found better things to do with my time and uninstalled the game. I haven't touched it since.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom