Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Strategy RPG - forgotten name of it

Mefi

Prophet
Patron
waiting for a train at Perdido Street Station
There was a thread some time ago on a strategy RPG by a small company. It was something to do with starting with a small tribe and leading it to greatness. It was also darned hard to get hold of legitimately.

Can anyone remember the name? I want to go buy it if I can. And if not, find *ahem* a demo to play until such time as I can buy it.

Cheers.

Fez

Erudite
Shame that you're having trouble contacting them, but it's worth persevering. It's a great experience.

Norfleet

Eh, I'd suggest you just pirate first, and offer to pay them for it if they ever answer. :P

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I pirated it, but the game was so ugly I couldn't play it. :(

Fez

Erudite
Jasede said:
I pirated it, but the game was so ugly I couldn't play it. :(

itsonnowchapspz0.jpg

Purge the heretic.

The artwork was well done, I thought. What didn't you like about it?

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
He's obviously been spoiled by the high caliber of furry fan art that is available online.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom