Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

stuck in warehouse quest

Goblino

Savant
so im playing a hammer wiz and i got stuck in the warehouse. ive aggroed the protectorate and the disguise is a no go from now on. the two guys at docks are aggroed to me too. im clearly too weak to handle all the guys from the underground passage into the warehouse and idk where to go to level up. im at lvl 11 and i dont want to restart again.

Trashos

Arcane
Is that the Gorsky quest? (Get the Shields for Gorsky or whatever it is called)
It sounds like you went there too early, I usually do that quest at lvl20+ (but I always do it the same way, and I could be missing tricks.)

Have you done the quests in Rail Crossing, Camp Hathor and Foundry? This is a good way to level up.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
You should be able to get shitloads of XP wandering around Core City and its nearby tunnels. There's also Foundry and Rail Crossing.

Goblino

Savant
i suppose i could follow up on rail crossing. homie stonewalled me about the shipment and i just wandered off. I'm not sure where to go on rathound king and idek where foundry is.

Trashos

Arcane
Check the train to see if takes you to Foundry. You can walk from Core City to the Foundry (and you can walk from Rail Crossing to the Foundry too), but check the train for first time.

To reach the Rathound King
Begin at Camp Hathor, and go all the way South. You will go through several screens before reaching his lair.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom