Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Super Cock Blockers - A Feminist Multiplayer Game

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
56q8Ql.png

Stupid enough that I'm sure a few of you will like it. It's only multiplayer but very fun, when you manage to get a full server, that is. Despite the rampant feminism, the theme somehow fits the Codex very well. You can download it here.

In a utopian world where everyone is naked and unashamed of their sexuality, women surround themselves with subservient armies of happy, willing, virile men and control all wealth. Despite this feminist dreamworld, they are not above bickering and jealousy. Our story involves two such ladies who have built a friendly rivalry over the years. After a particularly bitter attack on each other's sexual prowess over the phone, they declare war and vow to make the other, literally, eat her words.

4MyQJ.png
q0uC8.png

uXoFel.png

pRkuil.png

Direct download link for the lazy people who couldn't click the previous one.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Honestly if you can find a server with at least four people, it's already pretty fun. 8 is plain awesome.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I'll lock the door, close the curtains, put on headset and then we can play. Secretly.

Ch1ef

Scholar
I can't believe 14 ppl did this. What a lamers.

Direct download link for the lazy people who couldn't click the previous one.

I hope you will die from AIDS, Gragt.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Seriously, we need to do a Codex night with this shit. Kaiserin and SMA can be the team leaders.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Once you are out of stamina, you get stunned on the ground and start to regenerate, and you can get up when your stamina is back to half. But if you are a man, an enemy can come and pin you down (aka fuck you if it's another man or slap your butt if it's the female) which will slow your stamina regen while letting them regen some, and if you are female you can be sexed by anyone, though men have the advantage that they can carry you away for a short distance before doing that.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Not really a LP but some of my exploits:

scb_01.png

Me sexing the red bitch. Notice that her shitty teammates left when they saw they were losing, so it turned into some kind of gangbang. You can also see that another player, as a man, helps me to capture the last point faster, something the women can't do.

scb_02.png

My team left me and I was made leader, 1 vs 3. To my credit they didn't manage to score one point, or even sex me one second. Then again guy came to help and we managed to rape them, literally. The advantage of having a woman sexing the other one is that she still gives the charge bonus (1.5x time the stamina if you charge next to your leader while she is also charging) and you can also help her to capture the point faster, something she can't do. The drawbacks are that she might be more vulnerable that way, with mobility being important for her, and that she can't carry the other leader to another position.

Edit: the leader might also capture faster but I'm usually too busy fapping to give a shit.

ElectricOtter

This is the new official game of the 'dex. Downloading now :D

ElectricOtter

Fuck nobodies playing

the codex needs a server

EDIT: just set up the Super Official Codex Dongparty! Join NAO!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Damn, it's harder and harder to find a server for this game now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom