Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Surf Solar" is a dumbass

Absalom

I tried to create threads that required thought to post in; nope says Surf Solar, only views that are supported wholey by my own are supported. I thought this forum was different. Surf Solar is mostly concerned about whether people's definition of RPG's support him or someone else. Seriously, he's a huge idiot who only looks for RL Drama.

Absalom

Who are you and why should I care?

Because I want original thought in my posts. If you disagree, then support it. Don't be [I DISAGREE TOPIC IS FOR FAGS] like wtf. I just tried to bring though into GD, was immediately tried for war crimes.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
You just get easily riled up when someone disagrees with your opinion when you should know perfectly that this is the codex and there will always be persons with different values or opinions. At this point you can either A) simply ignore it or B) get riled up and butthurt over someone disagreeing with you in some topic. You choose option B which I agree is atleast funny to read but you shouldnt bother DU or the other mods with this nonsense.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Surf Solar is not a moderator of GD. So why is this a Site Feedback issue?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
And on "putting thought into posts" - you were the one that replied with oneliners to my posts, not the other way around. :)

EDIT: I am what? :D
EDIT: phew misread!

Absalom

Who are you and why should I care?

Because I want original thought in my posts. If you disagree, then support it. Don't be [I DISAGREE TOPIC IS FOR FAGS] like wtf. I just tried to bring thought into GD, was immediately tried for war crimes.[/quote]

I can put more effort into my pleas if I knew Charisma wasn't a dumb stat.

Absalom

Surf Solar is not a moderator of GD. So why is this a Site Feedback issue?
Because he overwhelmed me with hate when I was just trying to create a good thread. You know what; fuck everything else. Just roll up a good abstraction with PnP and I'll be content with the resolution.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hmm... Old account. Only ever made 4 or so posts. Comes back and within just the last few days alone, makes over 100 posts. Including annoying me in Site Feedback.

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Enjoy RPG Watch.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Lol, OP was misled by Surf Solar appearing as "online staff" because of the What Remains board.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
That happened earlier with that "Try it out, its free!" guy too, maybe its possible to hide it somehow?

Absalom

I registerd to complain about
Hmm... Old account. Only ever made 4 or so posts. Comes back and within just the last few days alone, makes over 100 posts. Including annoying me in Site Feedback.

View attachment 559

Enjoy RPG Watch.
I registered to complain about Fallout 3. I'm sorry if I was misled by RL concerns. And RW is a sanitized boring site; I won't be posting (or even reading) any of their 'content.' But if you think I deserve RPWatch I will disdainfully ignore all of their posts. Sorry :salute:

circ

Arcane
Here in my Bryce
Where the image breaks down
Will you visit me please
If I open my door in Bryce
Here in my Bryce
You know I've started to think
About leaving tonight
Although nothing seems right in Bryce

waywardOne

Arcane
I can put more effort into my pleas if I knew Charisma wasn't a dumb stat.

It's not dumb; it's just poorly implemented.

I think the phrase you're looking for is "dump stat". Do you need help with the definition or are you okay from here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom