Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Team Gizka + Lithuanian hitmen = Finished TSLRP!!

DefJam101

Arcane
Google doesn't discriminate.

'Cept against nazis, I guess.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Some myspace faggot is still above it though

LITHUANIAN HITMAN LITHUANIAN HITMEN TSLRP TEAM GIZKA KOTOR2 KOTOR

Nedrah

Erudite
Google says:

The Codex Forums :: View topic - Team Gizka + Lithuanian hitmen ...
- [ Diese Seite ĂĽbersetzen ]

LITHUANIAN HITMAN LITHUANIAN HITMEN TSLRP TEAM GIZKA KOTOR2 KOTOR ... We can hire a lithuanian hitman to deal with this nigger problem. ...

www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p= ... 3132626640 - 65k - Im Cache - Ă„hnliche Seiten - Filter

Looks like we might be rather welcome at the stormfront forums if we keep going like this.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
JarlFrank said:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=182697470

That really only generates more questions that it answers. Thankfully though it also lets me know just how little I want to be persuing any of the answers.

Ebonsword

Arcane
inwoker said:
why Andyman Messiah is obsessed with lithuanian hitman? Did I miss some events leading to it?

What is lithuanian hitman in general? Maybe I'm uneducated. Enlighten me.

Because if you don't I'll hire lithuanian hitman to assassinate Andyman Messiah.

Yeah, I'm curious what started this myself.

*does Google search*

Hmm, it looks like this thread may have started it: http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=26605

Maybe we should save it for posterity in case lithuanian hitmen become the next breakout Internet meme?

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Looks like we need to work harder to catch the top google spot for lithuanian hitman also.

I wonder if a romanian hitman would be better than lithuanian hitman...

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Eh, it was just a stupid thing I came up with after too much alcohol. I was checking my e-mail at a party, ventured into the Codex and started spamming Data4's thread. As for why a lithuanian hitman. Well, I know a lithuanian guy and he was bothering me about my horrible karaoke performance earlier. An all-time low on Cyndi Laupers Girls just wanna have fun.

That's all there is to it. I'm not surprised it became such a smash hit. I'm the motherfucking Andyman Messiah after all! And this is the RPG Codex. It's quite predictable.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Lithuanian hitman is less annoying than dancing andhaira was.

Especially since lithuanian hitman isn't based on a 4chan meme.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oh for fuck's sake, why doesn't Drog or someone else just hijack this project with the leaked beta?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
All we'll have to do is wait another year for one of the beta testers to get once again fed up with it and release the latest version.

This is probably one of the most pathetic mod teams I ever saw. Get this far and then lose all interest while refusing to release their latest version. I especially liked all the DRAMA on their boards when the last version was leaked. At least then they seemed to have started to do some work. Soemthing that obviously fizzled out rather quickly. Shame really.

Fez

Erudite
I remember last time someone suggested that they may give up at this late stage and Jasede was almost in tears.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think he even cried so much that he dehydrated as a consequence. That's why he wasn't here for such a long time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom