Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Telepath Tactics Liberated Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Sinister Design; Telepath Tactics Liberated

Telepath Tactics Liberated, the remake of the Fire Emblem-inspired strategy RPG from Craig Stern, was released yesterday after over five years in development. The original Telepath Tactics earned a positive review from Codexer Zetor when it launched in 2015. Its new version is implemented in Unity (which is an improvement over the original's Flash-based engine) and features excellent new portrait artwork by illustrator Georgi Minkov. Here's its launch trailer along with Craig's release announcement:

It is my pleasure to announce that after many years of joint development alongside Together in Battle, Telepath Tactics Liberated is finally available to purchase! It feels pretty incredible to finally have it out and available for you to play.

Go ahead and grab Telepath Tactics Liberated for Windows here on Steam; it’s 20% off until next Monday.

I still want to finalize gamepad support, create a PVP mode for the main campaign, support browsing and downloading of new campaigns from in-game, and–if there’s demand for it–perhaps even expanded local multiplayer. Is there anything you want to see in the game? Go post about it on the forums! And don’t forget to leave the game a nice Steam review if you enjoyed yourself.​

Telepath Tactics Liberated is available on Steam for $25, with a 20% launch discount until next week. A GOG release isn't planned right now, but might happen after the major post-launch updates are done.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't wait to dive back into this over the weekend! I really enjoyed the combat in the original and by all accounts this is even more in-depth. Anyone scared this is a "woke" game I didn't once feel like anything was shoved down my throat while playing. Yes, it seems to have a lot of female characters but it isn't an issue.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So lots of waifu? It has been sooooo long since I looked at fire emblem. I'll look at reviews.

vs original?

Kind of sad there was never a HC permadeath in the Shining Force line.

Last edited:

Marte1980

Novice
Can't wait to dive back into this over the weekend! I really enjoyed the combat in the original and by all accounts this is even more in-depth. Anyone scared this is a "woke" game I didn't once feel like anything was shoved down my throat while playing. Yes, it seems to have a lot of female characters but it isn't an issue.
It _is_ an issue! It's an issue that there's this ridiculous female over-representation, because the retarded modern culture wants it, while at the same time, when shit hits the fan, it's still only males that get to die to protect their country. Just watch what's happening in Ukraine to see what I'm talking about. So it's a hard pass for me.

I bought Telepath Tactics on GOG a few years ago. I saw some postings that the Dev intended to allow a free upgrade to Telepath Tactics Liberated. How does that work?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom