Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TF2 is a very fun and deep FPS

Caveman

Scholar
laugh460.jpg

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
It's a lot of fun for about a month, then you've seen everything to see and done everything to do and it gets really boring. A lot of the upgrades are retarded as well.
There's not much strategy to it, the only questions are, "Is your team too retarded to farm ubercharges on offense? Y/N" "Is your team too retarded to not have ten spies and snipers? Y/N" "Are your engineers too retarded to not build in the second half of the map while the battle is still on the first part of the map, and also too retarded to not put the turrets into the optimal locations which have already long been discovered?"

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
kingcomrade said:
It's a lot of fun for about a month, then you've seen everything to see and done everything to do and it gets really boring. A lot of the upgrades are retarded as well.

You've pretty much summed up every FPS for the last few years there.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
TF2 started to get really retarded after they started adding the new weapons as achievement unlocks. No one with a brain gives a fuck about achievements.

kingcomrade said:
There's not much strategy to it, the only questions are, "Is your team too retarded to farm ubercharges on offense? Y/N" "Is your team too retarded to not have ten spies and snipers? Y/N" "Are your engineers too retarded to not build in the second half of the map while the battle is still on the first part of the map, and also too retarded to not put the turrets into the optimal locations which have already long been discovered?"
Wolfenstein1942 said:
Then start playing competitively or gtfo

ShitAtTF20or1

If 1, don't bother, if 0 then congratulations. The door between very spastic public TF2 is now open for you to hang with the people who range from slightly spastic to skilled and intelligent is now open to you.

Only the medic updates get much use in TF2, intelligent people tend to inore the rest, and the stun bat is disabled.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
If I recall the flamethrower upgrade made ambushes ridiculously easy.

I was pretty good at TF2 but I'm not interested in playing it any more, with intelligent players or not. I'm sure it's better, but I doubt it's that much better.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Only idiots use the unlockable flamethrower. The air blast is too useful to neglect it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom