Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The $1113.35 USD game.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Railworks DLC Complete Pack

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7282/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_66

The individual game costs $40.00 while the DLCs combined goes for the bargain price of $1073.35 USD. If you buy it until February 14 you can save up to $873.36 USD and get the whole package almost for free for measly $199.99 USD!!

I think I will bite this offer I mean, it's 78% off!!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What. The. Fuck.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Those DLCs are fucking trains. Fucking TRAINS.

FFS.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
heh... reminds me of MS flight simulator aircraft/airport packs... at least you get an extra dimension to move in with those

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Raghar said:
I wonder. That's bordering on felony isn't it.

I think not, the price and the item are clearly shown - what law says you can't ask any price for any item you sell. If someone's dumb enough to actually buy it, grats to the buyer.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Xor said:
What. The. Fuck.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Those DLCs are fucking trains. Fucking TRAINS.

FFS.

Well, trains are known to be a very serious buisness. 1000$ will buy you, like, one wagon for a scale model train by a top end manufacturer.

Rogue

Educated
mmm, yeah, noticed this today. i bought it immediatelly, i mean such savings! lol

Data4

Arcane
Fens said:
heh... reminds me of MS flight simulator aircraft/airport packs... at least you get an extra dimension to move in with those

Some MSFS addons cost more than the program itself, like the PMDG stuff.

made

Arcane
laclongquan said:
I know it's a steal but a steal of what? Is it worth it?
Dude it's an easy 1000 bucks in your pocket even if you never play it.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Well, it's a hardcore niche product made for real monocle niche people. Codex should be rejoicing that stuff like this sells... (?)

20 Eyes

Liturgist
You could buy a used 4 wheeler for a thousand bucks and have a lot more fun.

racofer said:
I think I will bite this offer I mean, it's 78% off!!

With a deal like this, you can't afford not to.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
torpid said:
This is the kind of game that puts a big :smug: on your face when you pirate it.

This and all those ultra expensive Flight Simulator add ons. :smug: Sure I don't play any of it, just knowing that I have it for free while some tool in a basement has used up half his life savings for it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I suspect that these games are made for rich dudes that have a giant giant moving railroad diorama in one of their big rooms, not for basement dwellers.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I suspect that these games are made for rich dudes that have a giant giant moving railroad diorama in one of their big rooms
nah... it's made for people who wish they had one of those but have a wife instead

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sell a wife, get a train?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom