Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Atelier series

Reinhardt

Arcane
Where is Nosurge, KOEI?

Endemic

Arcane
Well, can't say I'm surprised...

4aIWVv3.jpg

https://www.4gamer.net/games/525/G052527/20210322073/

Last edited:

Amurada

Educated
Considering purchasing Atelier Ryza 1 and 2 as part of the current PS4 sale. Need help parsing the differences between the season passes, and deluxe editions of each game. What purchases is recommended to ensure that I get the most out of the experience. If I purchase a deluxe edition, and the season pass, am I double dipping on the same dlc?

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The content of the Season Pass is different from the Digital Deluxe. For the full experience you need the Digital Deluxe and the Season Pass and the free DLC. For Ryza 2 you can buy the Ultimate Edition (contains the Digital Deluxe edition and the Season Pass) and get the free DLC.

Puukko

Arcane
That Mysterious pack is doing oddly well, around the top 10 globally and for my country it was at #2 somehow.

Gerrard

Arcane
They are working on display bugs, nothing about restoring the original assets.

Endemic

Arcane
https://finalweapon.net/2021/10/02/...terious-dream-releases-on-february-25th-2022/

Seems our not-German sophomore is back for a new adventure:

Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream continues the story of Sophie and Plachta’s many adventures. After leaving Sophie’s hometown of Kirchen Bell, the pair discovers a huge tree identical to one that Plachta had seen in a dream, and as they get closer, a mysterious vortex pulls them inside.

Sophie awakens alone in a curious new world called Erde Wiege, and it’s not long before she hears about an alchemist named Plachta that lives on the outskirts of town. Shockingly, when Sophie arrives at the atelier, she meets a young alchemy enthusiast named Plachta, and even though the alchemist shares the same name as her friend, she doesn’t recognize Sophie.

What other surprises await Sophie on this journey? As the adventure continues, Sophie meets aspiring alchemist, Ramizel Erlenmeyer, who willingly agrees to help her in her time of need. The narrative elegantly unfolds with a charming new visual style that combines the art of the Mysterious sub-series with the high-quality graphics and animations featured in 2021’s Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and the Secret Fairy.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Seems like Tetris alchemy is back, i like Sophie as a protag so i will play the sequel, the original OST was amazing too.

Shadenuat

Arcane
but where is the epic shovel vegetable fat guy?! :outrage:

adorable fang
pretty dresses
6 party + tb + front and back old row system
combo attaks
match-puzzle alchemy

the whore Ryza was used to make another proper cute atelier gaem :positive:

Puukko

Arcane
I just started Sophie and... what the hell happened? How did they regress this much with the quality of the environments? I'm used to the characters having most of the effort put into them and everything else being secondary, but here it's very jarring. Very few NPCs around too.

On the other hand, never before have I been so certain I've met best girl so early in one of these games. She could single handedly keep me interested.

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom