Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Betrayer in our Midst

Maxie

Why the hell do you infest kalinine threads

y u no shoutbox
I've decided to let the sexpat haven to sexpats
This way you can spend your day glued to the screen in order to avoid talking to your hnah lawful wife without any pole impeding the process with indelicate questions ("you have any skills other than talking in the language your mummy taught you?")
consider it Christian mercy on my part

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I've decided to let the sexpat haven to sexpats
This way you can spend your day glued to the screen in order to avoid talking to your hnah lawful wife without any pole impeding the process with indelicate questions ("you have any skills other than talking in the language your mummy taught you?")
consider it Christian mercy on my part

2f7.jpg

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Crapsy: "I am not jewish but I am getting offended on their behalf" :roll:

This.

Not that it doesn't get tiresome reading the same shitposts all the time, but Crispy is such a disgusting piece of shit.

Crispy: snitches get stitches. Grow a pair and stop telling on people to your parents, you fag.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Shitspy being a shitty weasel again.

In a couple of days he'll come out and say how he actually was a hero. He also saved Realms Beyond, did you know?

madbringer

Arcane
I can abide anything except shittalking my pedo friend Fluent, who didn't shoot himself twice in the back of the head while doing jumping jacks off of an airplane.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
As a moderator all you have to do is ban posters who post illegal stuff, actual legit spam or blatantly advertise and delete posts like that. How the fuck is that so hard? Oh, and you also have to not get emotional about the stuff people post on the forum you moderate and keep your cool. I guess that's what makes it so hard!

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

But Crispy? I'm not even joking here or embellishing, not a single person likes him and everyone would agree this place would be better off without him.
The Kalinite Heresy precludes me from agreeing with this. Down with the Kalinites!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom