Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Great Avatar Purge

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Man, the Codex just can't be explained in words. It can only be experienced.
N5ZJvjq.jpg

Homosexual propaganda, you can't peer pressure me into liking diseased weiners by threatening me with the weaboo label.

mondblut

Arcane
Homosexual propaganda, you can't peer pressure me into liking diseased weiners by threatening me with the weaboo label.

Lesser evils, mate. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Besides, anything weeaboo is more of a homosexual propaganda than Justin Bieber falling into the abyss of goatse. Point refuted.

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
Aeris dies?! I just starting playing :rage:

Kane's Rosebud is a sled, Spike dies at the end of Cowboy Bebop and Revan is the PC in KoTOR. :hmmm:
I actually didn't know the last one.

Honestly, I find KOTOR (and FF7) too boring to complete, but I'd like to think that some day I would have accomplished it, and it would have been satisfying.

Anyway, you're a loser.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My wife was looking over my shoulder and asking me what the hell was going on with everyone's avatars. I explained that it was DU messing with everyone again, and that things like this happen every few months. She then asked me why anyone sticks around. I answered something like, "For the laughs. And besides, this isn't the worst of it. We've got a ton of people on this site who are racists and misogynists, mixed in with homophobes, sodomites and trannies."

I then stumbled around trying to explain how it is the only prestigious CRPG magazine that I trust for gaming news, review and opinions, and that I actually meet people from all around the world on this site. The blank stare continued. Man, the Codex just can't be explained in words. It can only be experienced.

I've had almost the exact conversation with my wife. After stumbling around with my own explanation I just shrugged my shoulders and she shook her head and walked away. It was like getting caught doing something wrong when I was a kid.... :oops:

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
My wife was looking over my shoulder and asking me what the hell was going on with everyone's avatars. I explained that it was DU messing with everyone again, and that things like this happen every few months. She then asked me why anyone sticks around. I answered something like, "For the laughs. And besides, this isn't the worst of it. We've got a ton of people on this site who are racists and misogynists, mixed in with homophobes, sodomites and trannies."

I then stumbled around trying to explain how it is the only prestigious CRPG magazine that I trust for gaming news, review and opinions, and that I actually meet people from all around the world on this site. The blank stare continued. Man, the Codex just can't be explained in words. It can only be experienced.

I've had almost the exact conversation with my wife. After stumbling around with my own explanation I just shrugged my shoulders and she shook her head and walked away. It was like getting caught doing something wrong when I was a kid.... :oops:
Your problem is that you pretend it has worth. When asked about it, I just say the Codex is a pointless forum full of manchildren who get unhealthily angry about video games. Whoever I'm talking to usually chuckles and gives me a hug before leaving me to my fun.

Ashery

Prophet
Crooked Bee, o Gentle Bee,

What about these from Princess Maker 2? Most are 96x104 with a few at 96x140.

Am I going to regret this? I probably will...

A bunch of avatars are missing from the set that's on the site. Checked for my old avatar on site and it wasn't there, but it was in the set that Gragt posted.

I think I know. Some were in bmp and the rest in png and only the png were uploaded. The reason I didn't convert them was that they would take slightly more space, even after going through png gauntlet. The other set I uploaded got them all in png and better quality though.

Crooked Bee

Now that the avatars are back to normal, figured I'd bring this bit back up.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
Hey DarkUnderlord, please fix this:

The following error occurred:
Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom