Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Turjan

Arcane
From time to time I look through my old Groupees purchases, and I noticed that Steam keys for Gorky 17, Enclave Gold Edition and Eleusis must have been added to old bundles sometime in the last couple of weeks.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Legends of Dawn is the only thing that looks remotely interesting, if it has been fixed. It was apparently in a shit state at release.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1425522_10151968257189469_1869076284_n.png

I have most WB games already, some of them d1p, this bundle is just going to piss me off. :mad: I am never buying new games ever again.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Oh god, the new Humble Store steam integration is RAPE.

You no longer get keys.

And it redeems EVERYTHING even if you select a single game to redeem.

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted

You no longer get keys.

They made it EASIER for you to redeem your games and you complain? :M

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

You no longer get keys.

Guess even they don't wanna give stuff to Infinitron and Koni.

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
That was a joke bro. They wrote on their blog some bullshit about how this change is to make it easier for you to redeem your games (lol) and not squeeze more money out of people who are interested only in a single game from the bundle they would receive from a friend or whatever. Of course there are already apologists saying that 'but that was illegal!!!!!!!'.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Are you force to integrate your steam account or can you keep using it the old way?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You can still download stuff DRM free but if you want Steam keys it's basically all or nothing.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Unless, of course, it's only redeemable on Steam, which is the case with the Team 17 Bundle.

1425522_10151968257189469_1869076284_n.png

I have most WB games already, some of them d1p, this bundle is just going to piss me off. :mad: I am never buying new games ever again.

One of the Commandmets of sensible gaming is: NEVER buy a game upon release.

Seriously, can anyone name me ONE game (non-MMO) where it was better to buy it immediately upon release, rather than waiting for 6 months/1 year/more to get an "Enhanced Edition" that's fully patched, including most/all DLCs and possibly even be DRM-free?

Caim

Arcane
Seriously, can anyone name me ONE game (non-MMO) where it was better to buy it immediately upon release, rather than waiting for 6 months/1 year/more to get an "Enhanced Edition" that's fully patched, including most/all DLCs and possibly even be DRM-free?
Worms: Armageddon.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Explaining why you name it would be clever, but from my research I'm guessing because it's still being updated despite being a 14-year old game, and some of these updates have changed the game to the worse?

Caim

Arcane
Explaining why you name it would be clever, but from my research I'm guessing because it's still being updated despite being a 14-year old game, and some of these updates have changed the game to the worse?
A more recent game, then.

Portal.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When the bundle is out? Don't know for certain, but considering that image was posted on the scribblenauts facebook page a couple hours ago, with a "get it here now" link to the humble home page it's probably soon. Could be in 20 mins.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Apparently you can gift individual keys through the Humble client although it might only be if you already own the game.

You no longer get keys.

Guess even they don't wanna give stuff to Infinitron and Koni.

Bro, you're easily in the top five.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Kony has actually fallen off quite a bit. Same with Emobunny. ERYFKRAD is strong like bull.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
I haven't been on this thread for a while, since the begging and the same assholes asking for the keys became unbearable. I lost track of the top three key grabbers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom