Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon Released

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"A larger group of people" and "a small number of people" within a company will still be considered factions. You're arguing semantics now. Stop it.
You went from "is it true that the entire company is currently two factions who barely speak to one another?" to "there are five people at Obsidian who don't talk to anybody and no one from outside their group talks to them"

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
"A larger group of people" and "a small number of people" within a company will still be considered factions. You're arguing semantics now. Stop it.
You went from "is it true that the entire company is currently two factions who barely speak to one another?" to "there are five people at Obsidian who don't talk to anybody and no one from outside their group talks to them"

No, it's you who talked about five people, not me. Don't put words which I never uttered into my mouth, hanffodusyn. I was just pointing out that, per your usual behaviour, you immediately jumped to arguing semantics.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
No, it's you who talked about five people, not me. Don't put words which I never uttered into my mouth, hanffodusyn. I was just pointing out that, per your usual behaviour, you immediately jumped to arguing semantics.

since Sawyer isn't really good at personal conflicts, there's basically a "silent treatment" going on between both devs and "their" teams.

Sawyer's team is like five people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom