Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Turjan

Arcane
I guess we will get these gem shenanigans again, because I think that is what was dropped into my account.

Astral Rag

Arcane
I had to google that

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
http://store.steampowered.com/app/271760/
Dung Lords Steam edition is out
Difference between this one and previous one (MXIII)? Beside less bugs (as always, when it comes to re-release of Dung Lords), cloud saves and working multiplayer?

And that's FOURTH version of the game.
You can finally Alt+TAB the game, use standard resolutions and ratio (1920x1080 and 16:10/16:9).
And most important - you have a chance to finish the game! if you don't give up from boredom and mediocrity.

Wonder if D.W.Bradley will have a chance to get cash for something else. Wizards&Warriors2? Sequel of Dung Lords (Orb and Oracle was dumped and used to fix basic game). More likely another version of DungLords :roll:
I guess he decided to put the DungLords on Steam when he found how bug ridden garbage like DayZ, forever Early Access games or else get cash.

EDIT lol I refreshed the game store page and it changed User Reviews from "Mostly Positive" to "Mixed".

Riskbreaker

The hell is wrong with that man and his obsession with re-releasing that bloody game again and again and again ad infinitum. Is he really seeing some insane genius in that turd, something that everyone else somehow keeps missing?

Also, lol @ the price.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
The winter sale just started, and the steam store went down from overload pretty much immediately :)

Ivan

Arcane
Are there no more daily deals anymore? Are they just going to "hilighlight" different games w/ pitiful discounts each day?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I thought that faggotry was decided at the previous sale. And it basically killed Steam sales for me.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I only have 2 games on my wishlist, and one of them "only" gets a 50% discount during this sale, so I shrugged and picked that up.

I'm gonna wait and see if I grab the other one, as that "only" got a 33% discount.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom