Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The true face of Japan: Let's read Shigurui (NSFW obviously)

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I understand that with a title like this, most of you will enter this thread expecting shitting dick nipples on a planet-sized robot, lolis, pigeons, rape on top of someone's catatonic mother, and the reader was the cat all along. This could not be further from the truth. This will be serious in an old-fashioned way, and will earn its NSFW tag through classical nudity and gore.

I am a firm believer in letting a work of art speak for itself. Here we go.

A small introduction.

dAGJ5.jpg

JVPBx.jpg

yQeVy.png

4J5bb.jpg

And here begins Chapter 1.

pSQkm.jpg

X6Ev6.jpg

3m3av.jpg

duOC6.jpg

IU3Tr.png

cmbcQ.png

Wk9a8.png

g5l2l.png

Xqn43.png

3Bkkk.png

fyMR5.png

egPYc.png

KG0sL.png

bbWvB.png

xHtsz.png

WDKdX.png

HjrSz.png

tTGSw.png

ThpcX.png

HR2rl.png

r4xG1.png

Mxsy3.png

y4GAH.png

L1uwj.png

PNJCa.png

EGizx.png

YSDQy.png

UBVuC.png

tta38.jpg

zlW05.png

toMyV.png

dGnEt.png

9joJ7.png

eCSsG.png

S3rCc.png

NWo8Z.png

Ro74P.png

fWWZ8.png

kmdMp.png

6zmIe.png

sUome.png

C1Q0m.png

bvsjM.png

amcTi.png

argcP.png

qEZIc.png

befJX.png

jEy1r.png

Rk93A.png

UBmQv.png

qcWk4.png

:smug:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
What the hell, you stop when shit is about to justify the NSFW tag? Post the rest of it, mang.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
just visiting briefly to inform my bros that this series will contain some very slight homoerotic undertones

there Cowboy, now you've got their interest

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Please, not every manga has homoeroticism. Take Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, for example. Nothing but straight men lookin straight as you please.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
What the hell, you stop when shit is about to justify the NSFW tag? Post the rest of it, mang.

And a man pulling his bowels out with his own hands was not enough to justify it? Kids these days. You need cripple tranny guro in order to even get their attention.

just visiting briefly to inform my bros that this series will contain some very slight homoerotic undertones

there Cowboy, now you've got their interest

And also female mutilation.

On a technical note, I've been wondering about spoilertagging the images. It makes the thread way more readable, but makes the images small enough, that you need to click on every one individually in order to read the text. What would you prefer, bros?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I don't see the point in using spoiler tags. Just don't make too many updates on a single page.

Please, not every manga has homoeroticism. Take Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, for example. Nothing but straight men lookin straight as you please.
Not a manga thing. Rather I'm expecting this to have the kind of machismo Commando has, which pretty much guarantees massive homoeroticism.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
almost every pic comes up as broken.

There's some sort of problem with images from imgur not being displayed on the Codex for some people; check out the relevant thread in Site Feedback

This is Chapter 2, where there is some explicit homoeroticism present, no matter what Haba says.

t0wCN.png

E6Oty.jpg

Ks6pi.png

ISGlp.png

8He2f.png

VAzZA.png

mkmAx.png

L1uaX.png

nmkld.png

MO1rL.png

zfgQx.png

movah.png

esm1U.png

yytt3.png

3lCfJ.png

ilvcj.png

GzZ80.png

U2YMb.png

7tsgM.png

Rfaaz.png

HKgzy.jpg

4TrzJ.png

AZEIr.png

CIkqU.png

xMHQ5.png

YsHew.png

N657q.png

1Fyrj.png

xKuOG.png

7yB0e.png

Thought you would get to see the tournament, bros? You won't even get to see any real violence, just Seigen being gay as fuck.

betamin

Learned
This reminds me of that hilarious faggot that draws Grappler Baki or whatever was the name.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Uhm... Just because you find something sexually arousing does not make it homoerotic, Cowboy Shunkan. The most of the conflict comes from the contrast between the two protagonists - one represents the very "manly", honour bound and traditional school, one is very feminine and individualistic. And pulls off "gay" moves as well. You guys just need to get some dicks up your anuses and get it over with. Or just read some truly "gay" samurai literature where they spend all of their time fixing their make-up and reading or writing poems.
Edit: Oh wow why am I writing HTML formatted shit halphalphalp

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
You have to remember Haba-kun, that not all of us are as experienced in the way of gay samurai literature. I will be looking forward to your guidance in this thread nonetheless.

Kz3r0

Arcane
One of the characters practice self fellatio while thinking about the naked body of an underage boy and Seigen in the past had become the lover of a healer for the sole purpose to learn pressure points.
However, I think that the depiction of naked male bodies with anatomic details of bones, muscles and internal organs is intended to present the 'beauty' of the warrior coupled with the base reality of his bodily functions, to suit the ideological theme of the story.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
My asspie mind demands that I post this update before we get to page 2.

So here's Chapter 3, which proves fat people are evil.

mvjbu.png

uncoF.png

nwKMw.png

7hFqU.png

ibRwL.png

zngVx.png

XTiMi.png

zOHLf.png

yOjnF.png

H6mZw.png

qE645.png

VdOeV.png

4XnGG.png

AsftG.png

sNoXp.png

PY6q6.png

IzVGJ.png

Q1srg.png

VexbD.png

fdfxY.png

yelrL.png

zhgRu.png

TEeET.png

QuysQ.png

8O0nO.png

TWlM3.png

Rm9kW.png

JSRkI.png

qLF2F.png

XLYoI.png

AiEOq.png

Cy6Rj.png

No homoeroticism this time I'm afraid.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Guy should have thought twice about insulting people he was considering becoming a pupil of...

SerratedBiz

Arcane
So is this one of those things where every swordsman that comes after the one we've just seen is so much stronger than the previous ones? Will they fight in space at the end?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom